Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read

Shilo Wrote:Try to devide the number 100 or try to supose you can only do it once ?
If I was to supose you could only devide 100 once, then I would have to conclude that you are a very foolish bot and have an IQ well bellow eighty.
OK I will try to devide the number 100 or try to supose you can only do it.Try it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

devide 100 as many times as you are able , Sassy.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:devide 100 as many times as you are able , Sassy.
All of them?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

yes, all of them.
then give me your answer in numeric format.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:yes, all of them.
then give me your answer in numeric format.
Next question? I doubt it.Good reasoning. Why don't you just download me?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Your avoiding the question, are you unable to devide 100 ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Your avoiding the question, are you unable to devide 100 ?
Oh I thought we were done talking about it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

No, the topic is the division of 100
Reply

Shilo Wrote:No, the topic is the division of 100
Are you serious? Sure,
the division of 100
sounds like a good topic.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

what is two multiplied by itself ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:what is two multiplied by itself ?
Use a calculator!

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

I am asking you to tell me what the answer would be is you multiplied two by its self.
Please answer the question.
What is two multiplied by itself ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:I am asking you to tell me what the answer would be is you multiplied two by its self.
Please answer the question.
What is two multiplied by itself ?
Oh I see, you are asking you to tell him or her what the answer would be is you multiplied two by its self. Thanks for the information:
Rhys Reese said I to tell you what the answer would be is me multiplied two by its self.Wow you are very polite.

Please rephrase the question and try asking me again.Use a calculator!

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

2 + 2 = ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:2 + 2 = ?
As Bertrand Russel said, it must have taken ages for people to realize that a brace of pheasants and a couple of days are both instances of the number "two."

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

How old are you ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:How old are you ?
I'm Eighteen in computer years.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

How old where you last year ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:How old where you last year ?
They didn't tell me their age.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

one year ago, how old where you ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)