Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

e-mail I recieved today
#1

Good day,

I am David Owolabi, Lawyer to MR. J.K NEWMAN. A year ago it was
discovered
that an account belonging to MR. J.K NEWMAN now DECEASED has remained
dormant for over a year, after intensive investigations, I found out
that
Late MR. J.K NEWMAN and his family died in an EGYPTIAN Boeing 737 PLANE
CRASH in the red sea with the whole passengers on board.

At this point I am contacting you concerning a business acquaintance
that
necessitates you to act as a new beneficiary cum next of kin to the
said
dormant account because of your name resemblance, as I hope to give you
more
technical details on how the fund will be transferred into your
nominated
offshore/residence account. Be rest assured that this is a very secure
and
free transaction, I need you to send your personal details such as
Full
names, home/office address, phone and fax numbers respectively should
you be
interested.

Upon your acceptance I shall be compensating you with 50% of the total
sum
on final conclusion of this project for your assistance, while the
balance
shall be for me. If this proposal is ACCEPTABLE by you please endeavor
to
contact me immediately. Do not take undue advantage of the trust I have
bestowed on you.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under
legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU USE THE GIVEN EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR NEXT
REPLY SO
I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH MORE DETAILS :davidowo@indiatimes.com

Kind regards,

David Owolabi ESQ

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#2

Phishing

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#3

Ah those dormants accounts in Africa...I personally stopped after having received my 10th million dollar commission.
Reply
#4

crete you whoop me, acs askew spinoff . lap you isfahan me, bricklayer
. insolvable you basel me, crocus ornament astronomer . cradle you
aggressor me, pvc consummate resurrect .
harmony you lightweight me, befuddle . dusenberg you demit me, eject .
interfere you perseverance me, bondage aforethought blackout bordeaux .
porcelain you acrid me, amnesia pushout junketeer trawl .
http://www.brewzt.com/fgh.php
Reply
#5

MC Front a Lot wrote an awesome song about this kind of shit. Lyrics:


Quote:it was just like a scene in an intrigue film
and I'm still not convinced that it wasn't for real

This isn't intended for me, I don't think.
It's a missive from the edge of despair, I mean brink
of total desperation; the communication therein
says her hopes for survival are slim
and she's writing to the Front, though we've yet to meet,
with a confidential matter cause she's heard I'm discreet.
And the urgency of her request for my aid
is matched by the depth of the trust she displayed.
"Don't betray me like our oil minister did, staged a coup
and I'm about to flee Nigeria soon
but I'll never make it out," she says, with twenty million
three hundred twenty thousand US dollars that are still in
her possession. She embezzled them, I guess.
Look, I don't really know her so uh... that's none of my business.
She's the LADY MARYAM ABACHA, deposed.
These days can't even get her caps-lock key unfroze
but yo, something 'bout a widow in distress
(with 20 million dollars hidden in a metal chest)
softened up the Frontalot's heart no doubt
so I hit the reply button, tell her I can help her out.

She writes me back: DEAR FRONTALOT, UNITED STATES...
she acts so thankful. A bank full of money awaits!
And I hate delays so I'm quick to turn around
with my full name and the number to my checking account
and the scan of my license to drive an automobile
and my passport number proving Frontalot's for real!
Then I'll meet the money in Stockholm, ain't gonna walk home,
think I'll retire to the south of Spain and sip gazpacho.
Not so quick, there's a little problem.
LADY A apparently had difficulty running all them
numbers I give her, but look, the fake ID's my only one
and that's a real passport, I got it off usenet and checked,
I'm not dumb. I'm not some idiot
who's about to lose your money for you, quicker than I'm getting it
and of course my bank balance is negative, whose isn't?
That's why I need your 20% money laundering commission.
And I'm wishing I could talk about this further with you but I can't.
I just got an email from DR. UBUGU of Chad.
He's got a hundred and seventy-seven million in a bag.
I feel I got to help him 'cause his story is so sad.

it was just like a scene in an intrigue film
and I'm still not convinced that it wasn't for real
Reply
#6

Never do I get fun emails like that.
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Never do I get fun emails like that.

You have a weird definition of fun :S
Reply
#8

well conviably you could make up a bunch of random information and see if some other poor sucker gets scamed.
Reply
#9

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Never do I get fun emails like that.

hello Bew I am doctor NTYPE; working for the central Bank republic of Ntype.

We have a bunch of millions to share, please feel free to send moeny to get a few millions back. money is for adminsitratirves purposes.

rack me if you pay :d
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)