Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Failure to Suck CJ's Cock Results in Firings

JimmyPop Wrote:For what? To unfuck an already shit thread? Be my guest.

By the way, name calling is so kewl.

he calls me cunt rag, and sheep cum, and all kinda stuff.. if he calls you a name, he loves you...

MT = take him with a grain of salt, hun Smile

Minorthreat wishes
Reply

Ahh...
I'll make sure I have sweet dreams about him.
Reply

JimmyPop Wrote:For what? To unfuck an already shit thread? Be my guest.

By the way, name calling is so kewl.


Would you like me to come by CF daily to just fuck with you? I can.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Would you like me to come by CF daily to just fuck with you? I can.

Do as you please. Remember, it's the internet so go easy on me.
Reply

JimmyPop Wrote:Do as you please. Remember, it's the internet so go easy on me.


Don't come here and act like a badass after all the groundwork has been laid for you. You do this shit over and over and I let it go. I wouldn't wipe my ass with your frosted haircut. Now go post where you have a little respect, you leaky vulva.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Don't come here and act like a badass after all the groundwork has been laid for you. You do this shit over and over and I let it go. I wouldn't wipe my ass with your frosted haircut. Now go post where you have a little respect, you leaky vulva.

What groundwork? What the fuck are you babbling about this time? If you feel hurt about every time I "act like a badass", tough shit. Wipe your fucking bleeding vagina, man.
Reply

Hey JimmyPop, you've been replying to this thread for 5 mins. now. Can't come up with anything or are you writing a novel?
Reply

JimmyPop Wrote:What groundwork? What the fuck are you babbling about this time? If you feel hurt about every time I "act like a badass", tough shit. Wipe your fucking bleeding vagina, man.


Ha! This is great!


So be it.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Hey JimmyPop, you've been replying to this thread for 5 mins. now. Can't come up with anything or are you writing a novel?
Sorry, I got this thing called life...
Reply

JimmyPop Wrote:Sorry, I got this thing called life...


Is that what they call being logged onto two boards called?


I love it when people on the net throw in the "real life" card.

You are a failure. Castrate your father and stab yourself repeatedly in the eye socket with a skill saw.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Is that what they call being logged onto two boards called?


I love it when people on the net throw in the "real life" card.

You are a failure. Castrate your father and stab yourself repeatedly in the eye socket with a skill saw.
Well, if you quit following every step I make, I should consider it.

My father is dead. I hope your dad dies in a car accident.
Reply

JimmyPop Wrote:Well, if you quit following every step I make, I should consider it.

My father is dead. I hope your dad dies in a car accident.


You got me there.


How's the life going Jimmy?
Reply

JimmyPop Wrote:I hope your dad dies in a car accident.

that's mature, jimmy.. really..

i like you both.. but jimmy, while you were gone for three minutes having a "real life," you come back with this?

You two.. what is that saying about the special olympics and arguing on the internet? hmm?

don't make me send you two to your rooms.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:You got me there.


How's the life going Jimmy?

I have Type 1 Diabetes and trying to get my sugar blood level down. You?
Reply

TammyC Wrote:that's mature, jimmy.. really..

i like you both.. but jimmy, while you were gone for three minutes having a "real life," you come back with this?

You two.. what is that saying about the special olympics and arguing on the internet? hmm?

don't make me send you two to your rooms.
I was gone making a phone call.
Reply

JimmyPop Wrote:I was gone making a phone call.


Suicide hotline?
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:I wouldn't wipe my ass with your frosted haircut.

Ha ha!!
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Suicide hotline?
Yeah. I'm trying to cut my veins with a butter knife.
Reply

PurpleHaze Wrote:Ha ha!!
Hi, bunz.
Reply

JimmyPop Wrote:I have Type 1 Diabetes and trying to get my sugar blood level down. You?


That sucks. Does that have any connection with you being a tard?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)