Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Failure to Suck CJ's Cock Results in Firings

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You forgot your password again, didn't you?

Don't tell anyone, I may lose board cred.
Reply

This freaking thread isn't in HOF yet? Fuck.
Reply

PurpleHaze Wrote:This freaking thread isn't in HOF yet? Fuck.
Don't move it. They are more fun in GD then getting lost over there. This is more like a shout box than a thread.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Don't move it. They are more fun in GD then getting lost over there. This is more like a shout box than a thread.

K.

In that case, 'sup everyone?
Reply

I could copy it to the HOF and leave a copy here so you could post in both threads?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:So he says.

He needs to talk to you before he does anything.

That's why I was assasinated, if it was up to him I would still be there...so he says. He told me yesterday in PM he wants me there.

You could very well be hearing something different. At this point, I don't trust or believe a word you say. Your character assasination of one of of your best posters because your Admins couldn't keep their cocks in thier pants, goes to show exactly where your head is.
There may be blood in the streets after this.
Reply

PurpleHaze Wrote:K.

In that case, 'sup everyone?

hazey, did you see the billgraham theard??
i put it there for you

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:There may be blood in the streets after this.

Crazyeyedkiller is back for another pathetic attempt.

See You In Toledo
Reply

snarg Wrote:hazey, did you see the billgraham theard??
i put it there for you

No. Where?
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:There may be blood in the streets after this.



Aren't you a little late? Like about forty pages?
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Crazyeyedkiller is back for another pathetic attempt.
I ain't go much on you, cracker.
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Aren't you a little late? Like about forty pages?
How about I post your first name, .....? Maybe a phone number? Bitch, I got shit on you borax can't take off.
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:I ain't go much on you, cracker.

Simply awful.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Simply awful.
Just because you hide your identity on the web don't make you no more special than anyone of these mother fuckers on here.
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:Just because you hide your identity on the web don't make you no more special than anyone of these mother fuckers on here.

What does this mean?Are you not a black gansta anymore?Stay in character.

See You In Toledo
Reply

off the shit troll, fucking rookie CF trollers

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

I got the straight dope on several of those punk asses from CF. Imagtpie, Saul, etc. I could post things that would fuck them all up.

If you got any good shit you want leaked out on somebody, pm it to the Character Assassin.
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:I got the straight dope on several of those punk asses from CF. Imagtpie, Saul, etc. I could post things that would fuck them all up.

If you got any good shit you want leaked out on somebody, pm it to the Character Assassin.

Go throat fuck a swordfish, taint skin.
Reply

cLaY Wrote:off the shit troll, fucking rookie CF trollers
PUnk ass bitch. The Assassin's got a file on you, too. How's the chemo going?
Reply

RU$$ELL Wrote:Go throat fuck a swordfish, taint skin.
Russell? You ain't funny with your no trolling skinny ass. Clayrock, you been trolling that stupid nick for too long. It ain't no more $$$ than any of your other fucked up nick's.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)