07-12-2006, 09:18 PM
leeman Wrote:I really think someone should head over there and find it.It's name is Sheenah. Thanks.
Give it the link to this thread so it can see the greatnes Flump gives to it.
leeman Wrote:I really think someone should head over there and find it.It's name is Sheenah. Thanks.
Give it the link to this thread so it can see the greatnes Flump gives to it.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Shenanigans Wrote:How bad does it suck when you find out your inteweb girlfliend has a bigger penis than you?I don't know, I'll ask chicky chick how you felt.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I don't know, I'll ask chicky chick how you felt.
Shenanigans Wrote:No contest.Want me to send you the pic it sent me?
I'm packing way more heat than that homo.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Want me to send you the pic it sent me?
ntype Wrote:no seriously it's a dude and you had a few doubts ? godammit flump go to some titty bar then have sex with a few hookers (go with the gender known as "female" aka womens) you need to allievate some pression your vision is becoming quite narrowedDude, all I had were pictures from match.com. Its not like I met her in the men's room at one of the urinals. Damn.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Dude, all I had were pictures from match.com. Its not like I met her in the men's room at one of the urinals. Damn.It was blatantly obvious, god damn Flump
TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Oli-dogg Wrote:OK to be fair, maybe the black mini skirt and make up somehow had you fooled. But do you always go for chicks with man shoulders?
BIRD33 Wrote:You were the only one who was fooled.Way to out yourself.Notice the use of the word "somehow" in my sentence, little bird-brain. For the not too quick amongst us, this implies I'm not sure how it could have fooled anyone.
TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Oli-dogg Wrote:Notice the use of the word "somehow" in my sentence, little bird-brain. For the not too quick amongst us, this implies I'm not sure how it could have fooled anyone.
:outass:
TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Oli-dogg Wrote:Ok, try this:
They call this dude Bird because he has a cockatoo....
...or three or four or five - any cock will do!
His record's 33, but even more would be acheivable
To other fags like SporK this awesome record's inconceivable
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Now that is funny!
Raiden Wrote:it still didn't quite rhyme.I write my rhymes poetically, and spell them out phonetically
oh well...he never does.
TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Now that is funny!:lol2:
TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.