Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
jimmy's lurking aboot in this thread. HA
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
8 finding any valuable information and doing anything of any consequence would be a stretch. I see it more like a monkey finding a rare coin, then sniffing it and finally poking it in his butt.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:He's a retard so I don't really think he's capable of doing anything but I do believe he has looked at every scrap of info that you can't regularly see.What the fuck was he doing changing someones user settings?He needs to be kept in cheque.
Excellent. :lol2:
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Is this an 8 pile on? I will not be joining. Regardless of his abuses, I still like the cajun fuck. If he needs to be fired, fire him.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:You have no concept of why this place is (err...perhaps used to be) infintely better than UJ, do you?
Quit spamming other boards, lezzy!
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I do have to say. 8 did makes this board move by doing it... These past two days more memnbers have showed up because of this. I do give him credit for that. But I don'T agree on how he did it.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I only fucked with the canadians, I figured nobody would care