03-08-2008, 12:38 AM
And Bi-polar rocks.....
The pills with alcohols is a winner ...
The pills with alcohols is a winner ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
leeman Wrote:And Bi-polar rocks.....
The pills with alcohols is a winner ...
leeman Wrote:Well I'm a swede so ....
I can make this reply in Polish, Finnish, German or swedish but I'll try to do it in English...
What I meant and wanted to say is that you (according to you) don't take any medication prescribed to you ....
'
But that wont stop you from swappin your cheerios with street pills ...
morfeeuhs Wrote:I self medicate with scotch on the regular, but I don't do pills.
Banana Wrote:I can't keep up. Do you really have bi-polar? Why are you so honest?
Sorry, I'm a proctologist.
Banana Wrote:I can't keep up. Do you really have bi-polar? Why are you so honest?
Sorry, I'm a psychologist.
morfeeuhs Wrote:Yes, I'm really bi-polar. I seem more honest than I really am. Fact is all this information has been posted elsewhere already, so sharing it now is just second nature.
I take that back, I really am this honest anyway. The secret is I share all this, to deflect your attention away from those things I don't want to share.
I'm sorry you're a psychologist too. Couple more classes and you could prescribe drugs.
Banana Wrote:You interest me. It's a good idea to stop talking, or I will hound you with questions.
Bi-polar is a tough one. Congrats on dealing with it without the medication. Don't think it's weak to take medication though. It's just as valid as taking insulin for diabetes.
morfeeuhs Wrote:I'm an open book. Question away.
I don't think medication is weak, it's just not the right choice for me. I've found coping mechanisms that work, and I don't have to sacrifice the parts of the disorder that I enjoy so it's a win/win.
Banana Wrote:At the risk of sounding like your mother, drinking when you have bi-polar disorder is probably not a great idea.
morfeeuhs Wrote:I also only drink on average of 7 drinks a night. It's not like I have a problem.
morfeeuhs Wrote:I also only drink on average of 7 drinks a night. It's not like I have a problem.
Anhil8tor Wrote:which ITers have you interacted with or are familiar with?
morfeeuhs Wrote:I've interacted with all those that have ventured out to other forums, and none that have not. MT, TF, Bird, Flump, Paddy, Wooly, BEW, Blondie, etc. etc. etc.
leeman Wrote:AS ?????