Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SUZY NSFW
#81

Blondie Wrote:Says the biggest retard on two legs.


Can you post a pic taken in the last 10 years?

Thanks.

Your vocabulary is of a grade schooler.. You say the same things over and over again.. ( retard, dumb etc )

Can you please grow up ? Try that and maybe I will post a pic..

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#82

I delted your PM without reading it tough guy.

Stop PMing me creep.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#83

Blondie Wrote:I delted your PM withoutreading it tough guy.

Stop PMing me creep.

I thought we were having a break through? What about that threesome?
Reply
#84

suzy Wrote:Your vocabulary is of a grade schooler.. You say the same things over and over again.. ( retard, dumb etc )

Can you please grow up ? Try that and maybe I will post a pic..

Thats because you ARE a retard. This is old news.

Now...if you are going to critisize and attack people.

Put up a pic taken in the last 10 years and lets see what you got big mouth.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#85

Blondie Wrote:Thats because you ARE a retard. This is old news.

Now...if you are going to critisize and attack people.

Put up a pic taken in the last 10 years and lets see what you got big mouth.

You don't own this forum. Stop telling people what to do and get in the back of the limo.
Reply
#86

:ankle biter pic:

I'm too lazy to fuck with PB.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#87

Nice 20 year old pic suzy.

What do you look like now hater bitch?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#88

Blondie Wrote::ankle biter pic:

I'm too lazy to fuck with PB.

Imagine my disappointment.
Reply
#89

Blondie Wrote:Nice 20 year old pic suzy.

What do you look like now hater bitch?

What about you? All you have posted is the same ones for years. You should post a new one but try to leave the cock out of the picture. Please.
Reply
#90

I post pics all the time.

Why don't you?

Lets see how small you've gotten.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#91

Blondie Wrote:Nice 20 year old pic suzy.

What do you look like now hater bitch?

BUMP!

I'll check in tomorrow hater bitch.

Put up or shut up cunt.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#92

Blondie Wrote:I post pics all the time.

Why don't you?

Lets see how small you've gotten.

You're the one running off your cock explored mouth about how hot you are.
Reply
#93

wow, obsessed much? Nice, you are now obsessed with me. Just what I wanted.

As I said, when you grow up I will post pics, rather yet, when you save your marriage I will. Since these 2 things will never happen, neither will new pics be posted.

FTR however, I have posted some pics of me- dumbass and I said a numerous amount of times I gained weight - so there is not big secret there. Do you just need to see so you can feel good about yourself? Mirror Mirror on the wall complex, it is unbecoming.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#94

wow
sorry i wasn't here for the melt
missed all the fun Sad

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#95

Blondie Wrote:I post pics all the time.

Why don't you?

Lets see how small you've gotten.

Guaranteed MT weighs 50 pounds more than that pic he said is 8 years old.
Reply
#96

When you gave that picture out 5 years ago, Suzy, did you tell people it was 15 years old?
Reply
#97

PhantomII Wrote:When you gave that picture out 5 years ago, Suzy, did you tell people it was 15 years old?

That picture's been around a hell of a lot longer than 5 years.
Reply
#98

(popc)

Not bad....go fuck yourself :"::
Reply
#99

PhantomII Wrote:Guaranteed MT weighs 50 pounds more than that pic he said is 8 years old.

guaranteed phantom weighs 50 pounds more than MT

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:guaranteed phantom weighs 50 pounds more than MT

Without a doubt.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)