06-29-2005, 09:21 PM
imaqtpie Wrote:PBA-
If you think Iâve posted my picture fishing for compliments you couldnât be more wrong. It makes no sense. I know that Iâve never been anything better than average-looking, and usually well below average. Iâm okay with that. Iâm fit, which is the only thing I really have control of. If Iâm ugly, thereâs not much I can do. My appearance is now how I determine my value.
Youâre quick to insult people on their appearance. Iâd say that speaks more to the type of person you are, or at least whatâs important to you than anything else.
The reason I didnât like you originally stemed from your ideology. Now it comes from the things you wrote about me on this board. They were highly personal, and I would have thought, until I read them, beneath you.
I never wanted this whole thing to escalate to this level, but here we are.
If thats the case why dont you just ignore her or you feel the need to respond, respond on the boards...Why do you spam her PM box full of BS and insults?
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol

