Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi. I'm new here.
#5

Quote:Originally posted by Salamander Poop+Mar 3 2004, 12:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Salamander Poop @ Mar 3 2004, 12:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leeman@Mar 3 2004, 01:17 AM
Welcome Poop ....

There will be much more here .....

But this site has only been up for ;-) 4 hours ......

Hang in there and we shal make this a place you don't wanna leave.
5 minutes here and I already got hit with the 'flood control' warning. :lol:

Thanks for the welcome. Should be fun--and normal. [/b][/quote]
:p LMAO

I haven't tuned everything yet....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hi. I'm new here. - by Jacob THE Poo - 03-03-2004, 03:12 AM
Hi. I'm new here. - by Velvet - 03-03-2004, 03:14 AM
Hi. I'm new here. - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 03-03-2004, 03:17 AM
Hi. I'm new here. - by Jacob THE Poo - 03-03-2004, 03:19 AM
Hi. I'm new here. - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 03-03-2004, 03:21 AM
Hi. I'm new here. - by minorthreat - 03-03-2004, 03:25 AM
Hi. I'm new here. - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 03-03-2004, 03:27 AM
Hi. I'm new here. - by Jacob THE Poo - 03-03-2004, 03:29 AM
Hi. I'm new here. - by minorthreat - 03-03-2004, 03:32 AM
Hi. I'm new here. - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 03-03-2004, 03:33 AM
Hi. I'm new here. - by Velvet - 03-03-2004, 03:39 AM
Hi. I'm new here. - by minorthreat - 03-03-2004, 03:41 AM
Hi. I'm new here. - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 03-03-2004, 03:48 AM
Hi. I'm new here. - by Beaucephus - 03-03-2004, 06:24 PM
Hi. I'm new here. - by bdic - 05-28-2004, 01:07 AM
Hi. I'm new here. - by AdotOdot4 - 02-13-2007, 10:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)