Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I will be in Detroit
#2

Michman Wrote:this weekend, playing in the State racquetball championships. Should I go to the Lions game and carry a big sign that says" Mooch was fukked, Millen must go"?

Go to the Pistons game, Boo Larry Brown and fuck his hotty wife.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I will be in Detroit - by Michman - 12-02-2005, 10:15 PM
I will be in Detroit - by ClayRock - 12-02-2005, 10:16 PM
I will be in Detroit - by Michman - 12-02-2005, 10:19 PM
I will be in Detroit - by ClayRock - 12-02-2005, 10:20 PM
I will be in Detroit - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 12-02-2005, 10:22 PM
I will be in Detroit - by Michman - 12-02-2005, 10:30 PM
I will be in Detroit - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 12-02-2005, 10:37 PM
I will be in Detroit - by Michman - 12-02-2005, 11:21 PM
I will be in Detroit - by Fairiedust - 12-02-2005, 11:52 PM
I will be in Detroit - by Anhil8tor - 12-03-2005, 12:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-29-2008, 04:46 AM
Last Post by Sassy
09-14-2008, 07:39 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
11-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-17-2007, 02:51 AM
Last Post by who
10-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-29-2005, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)