Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

e-mail I recieved today
#1

Good day,

I am David Owolabi, Lawyer to MR. J.K NEWMAN. A year ago it was
discovered
that an account belonging to MR. J.K NEWMAN now DECEASED has remained
dormant for over a year, after intensive investigations, I found out
that
Late MR. J.K NEWMAN and his family died in an EGYPTIAN Boeing 737 PLANE
CRASH in the red sea with the whole passengers on board.

At this point I am contacting you concerning a business acquaintance
that
necessitates you to act as a new beneficiary cum next of kin to the
said
dormant account because of your name resemblance, as I hope to give you
more
technical details on how the fund will be transferred into your
nominated
offshore/residence account. Be rest assured that this is a very secure
and
free transaction, I need you to send your personal details such as
Full
names, home/office address, phone and fax numbers respectively should
you be
interested.

Upon your acceptance I shall be compensating you with 50% of the total
sum
on final conclusion of this project for your assistance, while the
balance
shall be for me. If this proposal is ACCEPTABLE by you please endeavor
to
contact me immediately. Do not take undue advantage of the trust I have
bestowed on you.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under
legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU USE THE GIVEN EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR NEXT
REPLY SO
I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH MORE DETAILS :davidowo@indiatimes.com

Kind regards,

David Owolabi ESQ

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
e-mail I recieved today - by Jdub - 12-05-2005, 07:03 AM
e-mail I recieved today - by Don - 12-05-2005, 07:42 AM
e-mail I recieved today - by ntype - 12-05-2005, 09:46 AM
e-mail I recieved today - by Lou_dog - 12-05-2005, 03:58 PM
e-mail I recieved today - by leucetios - 12-05-2005, 08:05 PM
e-mail I recieved today - by Blueeyedwoman - 12-05-2005, 08:12 PM
e-mail I recieved today - by leucetios - 12-05-2005, 08:12 PM
e-mail I recieved today - by Damagedone - 12-06-2005, 12:41 AM
e-mail I recieved today - by ntype - 12-06-2005, 02:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)