Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm sure glad the buyout went through....
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:No one knows what would have happened had it not gone through.. thats the whole point of it. They assume that our economy would have tanked but actually it might not have.


I bet more banks fail in the next year regardless of the buyout.


Have you read the papers.They do have a good idea.Its the choice between a downturn in the economy for a few years or a regression in the economy for god knows how long.Look the word regression up.I can't believe you act like you know what you're talking about with no research into it.Actually I can believe that.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-06-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-06-2008, 04:01 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-06-2008, 04:03 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-06-2008, 04:05 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-06-2008, 04:09 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by snarg - 10-06-2008, 04:31 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-06-2008, 04:37 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-06-2008, 06:21 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-06-2008, 06:27 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-06-2008, 06:39 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-06-2008, 06:48 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-06-2008, 06:55 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-06-2008, 07:01 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-06-2008, 07:09 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-08-2008, 02:35 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-08-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-08-2008, 03:46 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-08-2008, 04:31 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-08-2008, 04:41 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by quint - 10-08-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-08-2008, 05:53 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-08-2008, 06:06 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-08-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-08-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-08-2008, 06:18 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-08-2008, 06:19 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-08-2008, 06:43 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-08-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 10-08-2008, 06:51 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-08-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 10-08-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by snarg - 10-08-2008, 10:14 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-08-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-08-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by snarg - 10-09-2008, 12:03 AM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-09-2008, 12:20 AM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-09-2008, 12:30 AM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 10-09-2008, 12:47 AM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by snarg - 10-09-2008, 01:09 AM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by snarg - 10-09-2008, 02:15 AM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-09-2008, 02:57 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-09-2008, 03:48 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-09-2008, 03:50 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-09-2008, 03:56 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-09-2008, 03:59 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-09-2008, 04:01 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by Anhil8tor - 10-09-2008, 04:04 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-09-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by BIRD33 - 10-09-2008, 05:09 PM
I'm sure glad the buyout went through.... - by snarg - 10-09-2008, 09:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Duckbutter
09-09-2025, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-17-2007, 01:00 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
06-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Last Post by Jdub
06-18-2005, 12:49 AM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
07-10-2004, 12:33 AM
Last Post by Jacob THE Poo
04-05-2004, 10:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)