Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#29

I bet she pictures me a lot.

Anywho....I went to the game stop yesterday to buy a used arcade version and I'm talking to the guy and he asks me whats wrong with mine and I tell him no video and I'm just about to tell him how I wrapped the fucking thing up in towels to over heat it and he tells me I can still trade that in for credit as long as I didnt try to fix it myself.Me fix it myself?Thats crazy I tell him.

I got $89 for the broken xbox and $11 for borderlands (which cost me $54 3 months ago) and I opted for the year warranty which cost $20 so I ended up paying a little more then $90 for the "new" arcade version.Good deal.I'm sure the inside of my old one is all scorched up and black.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bird - by bam - 04-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Bird - by Anhil8tor - 04-13-2010, 05:04 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Bird - by Jimmy - 04-21-2010, 06:22 PM
Bird - by Anhil8tor - 04-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-21-2010, 06:30 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-21-2010, 06:32 PM
Bird - by phantom - 04-21-2010, 06:33 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Bird - by phantom - 04-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Bird - by CT280 - 04-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Bird - by bam - 04-21-2010, 06:43 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Bird - by bam - 04-21-2010, 06:46 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-21-2010, 06:48 PM
Bird - by bam - 04-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-21-2010, 06:59 PM
Bird - by bam - 04-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-21-2010, 07:22 PM
Bird - by bam - 04-21-2010, 07:23 PM
Bird - by phantom - 04-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Bird - by Blondie - 04-22-2010, 05:34 AM
Bird - by Anhil8tor - 04-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Bird - by CT280 - 04-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Bird - by bam - 04-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-22-2010, 03:23 PM
Bird - by CT280 - 04-22-2010, 03:24 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-22-2010, 03:25 PM
Bird - by Anhil8tor - 04-22-2010, 03:28 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-22-2010, 03:30 PM
Bird - by CT280 - 04-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Bird - by BIRD33 - 04-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Bird - by Blondie - 04-23-2010, 12:31 AM
Bird - by Reaper - 04-23-2010, 01:10 AM
Bird - by JCW - 04-23-2010, 03:53 AM
Bird - by Reaper - 04-23-2010, 06:59 AM
Bird - by JCW - 04-23-2010, 07:26 AM
Bird - by Reaper - 04-23-2010, 10:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)