Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

List the person at UJ that you think sucks

This was interesting.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply

It just fu*cking amazes me that Horse claims he doesnt care for BEW/BIAJ yet he follows her all around the internet and threatens to do sh*it to her if she doesnt give him what he wants. He must be a real man.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply

I want to play...

but I haven't been to UJ in a while.


S'up freak?
Reply

Fantastic. Some people are just too witty for their own good. :roll:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

I'm just here to push this thread over 1000 views. 'Bode Insane Train!
Reply

I just hate not being one of the cool kids. I wanna be banned from UJ too! If there's a UJ mod lurking, and I'm sure there is. I implore you to ban me.
Reply

Sunny Wrote:I just hate not being one of the cool kids. I wanna be banned from UJ too! If there's a UJ mod lurking, and I'm sure there is. I implore you to ban me.

I recommend telling horse you are BIAJ's new fling.

Fuck.
Reply

FrEaK Wrote:I'm still laughing at your pic, though. :lol:
Confusedcratch:
Reply

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I recommend tell horse you are BIAJ's new fling.

G. Daddy, Who's BIAJ?
Reply

Sunny Wrote:G. Daddy, Who's BIAJ?

Blonde in a Jag. She posts as Blueeyeswoman on here.

Fuck.
Reply

Sunny Wrote:I just hate not being one of the cool kids. I wanna be banned from UJ too! If there's a UJ mod lurking, and I'm sure there is. I implore you to ban me.

easy post something about "using proxies" or rant about the nazi modding.

insta ban. or something like that.

oh and laugh to brain dead morons who use outdated forum software (hiding the "copyright" notice even if it's "free" is not really appreciated and won't protect you)
Reply

Huh

I'm not even gonna ask .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

leeman Wrote:Huh

I'm not even gonna ask .....


welcome Home

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Confusedcratch:

Can you tell the 10 year old, he's not allowed to play without mommy's permission. Thanks

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply

The last on topic post was almost 100 posts ago, please stay on topic thank you.

Huh
Reply

Is this thread worth reading?
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:Is this thread worth reading?

Not really, where the hell have you been?
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:Is this thread worth reading?
For some, not for you, TF. It's a lot of MT's work. You've been witness to it in the past.
Reply

Irish Wrote:Not really, where the hell have you been?

I asked for a banning at UJ so that I could cut down on forum activity. Now I want to go back there to say 'hello' to everyone, but the moderators won't make it happen. They have much more important things to do.
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:I asked for a banning at UJ so that I could cut down on forum activity. Now I want to go back there to say 'hello' to everyone, but the moderators won't make it happen. They have much more important things to do.

:lool:

this should be pretty annoying for you, but that was almost rackable (I asked to be banned now I don't want anymore but they don't want to unban me !)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
03-26-2010, 09:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)