Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Obama killed Osama ...

[Image: romney-hindenberg.jpeg]

See You In Toledo
Reply

The southern accent is just a coincidence I assure you!She's probably the local democrat ward leader.Honestly I'd like to put fat women with pelican gullets behind an electric fence to die off but theres no church for that.

[video=youtube;ez0AMf2U5RU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez0AMf2U5RU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

I'm sure you know that is from North Carolina. Lets paint with a broad brush.
Reply

and North Carolina is not in the south because theres north in the name?I'm lost.

See You In Toledo
Reply

[Image: 180212_3354095206463_109628942_n.jpg]
Reply

Besides afganistan which he didnt start, how many americans died in Libya, Yemen and Pakistan?If you recall Pakistan is where we did that ballsy operation to kill the guy who did 9\11 whom GWB called "Not important" after he gave up trying to kill him.

See You In Toledo
Reply

[Image: 556758_3358684761199_1560707363_n.jpg]
Reply

Dude how many pictures of fucked up kids could I post from the iraq war?Hundreds of thousands of civilians died because of GWB's arrogant ass.Take that picture down.Show some class.

See You In Toledo
Reply

http://www.rt.com/news/afghanistan-civil...-nato-154/
Reply

The USA is actually around $ 350 trillion in debt (14+ trillion in official debt, 111 trillion in unfunded mandates (projected out to 2050 under current schema), plus 75 trillion in OLD derivative debt (the New York Fed alone had over 50 TRILLION in bad debt parked off balance in 2007 (pre crisis) and has added at least 23 to 24 trillion more since then), plus 150 trillion in NEW derivative losses that the Fed will attempt to monetize over the coming decade or two)

The EU and rest of world will have new derivative losses of 100 trillion, on top of old losses of 50 trillion, plus they have around $300 trillion in unfunded mandates, plus another 50 trillion in collective sovereign debt for a total of 500 TRILLION in total public debt for rest of world.

This means that the total debt of the world's nations, when you factor in official government debt, unfunded mandates ( ie. the social security, medicaid, medicare of the USA and then the EU's and all other country's safety nets and pension funds), plus the global derivative losses (given the historical 25 percent loss rates for derivatives) that will be tossed from the banks unto us all via the Central banks of the world is around, to my best dead reckoning........

$ 850 TRILLION dollars total global PUBLIC debt owed by nations to the private central banking cartel.
Reply

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/it...o.facebook


Nothing to worry about here...
Reply

Yea the economy is a mess.How did that happen again?

See You In Toledo
Reply

[video=youtube;_8rbHwMXMT8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8rbHwMXMT8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

Some people need to find some obscure right wing blog that would never like Obama no matter what to find their "facts".I'll take the word of a guy who worked for Reagan and Bush Sr to tell me how bad and how long lasting the effects of GWB were for the economy.I would be so embarrased for backing him I couldnt pretend I know what the fuck I'm talking about now.Read this and feel shame.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/0...ge-w-bush/

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea the economy is a mess.How did that happen again?

Standard answer for most people is to blame the opposite party. Whats funny is if Obama wins re-election.. He will still be blaming bush in years 7 and 8.
Reply

Do you think the damage caused by GWB's presidency could be fixed in 6-8 years?Honest question.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Do you think the damage caused by GWB's presidency could be fixed in 6-8 years?Honest question.

Yes. We should be in recovery by now.
Reply

And you base that on what?What should have Obama done?Let GM fail?I'm curious to see what you come up with.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Obamas stimulus spending set us back. His big government policies are choking out the small businesses. Small businesses should be in the fore front bird.. you know this. We need to trim the deficit and try to fix Medicare,Medicaid and Social Security.
Reply

[Image: 165884_355016314568841_452182372_n.jpg]

[Image: 556250_354485907955215_391080976_n.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-24-2010, 04:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)