Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Failure to Suck CJ's Cock Results in Firings

imaqtpie Wrote:I'll see if I can find the thread at CF where biab talked about your meltdown. It supposedly happened via PM at UJ.
Just post it over here. Most of us can't get into your forum to look at it.
Reply

cLaY Wrote:PS...imagtpie, pong, Blondie, etc. are always welcome at Insanetrain.
Anyone else think it's funny that Clay doesn't know Imacutiepie's username?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

imaqtpie Wrote:Seriously, "dude", that's what they wrote - not me.


1) Who had a melt over me? That is juicy. (I mean, other than Horse.)

2) Flumper has never made a 'run' at me, or sent me any pms like your "I've got a huge hardon for you. I can't stop thinking about you." He's been a perfect gentleman.

3) You find it "troubling" that I liked his post? bwahahaha :lol:
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:1) Who had a melt over me? That is juicy. (I mean, other than Horse.)

2) Flumper has never made a 'run' at me, or sent me any pms like your "I've got a huge hardon for you. I can't stop thinking about you." He's been a perfect gentleman.

3) You find it "troubling" that I liked his post? bwahahaha :lol:

'Bode!

Flumper 1
Qtpie 0
Reply

HMMMMMM Wrote:Have you considered the possibility that maybe he did not have cancer but someone important to him had?

Possibly. In his "Good Luck" PM he stated he had been in remission for 8 years. Either way, his melting point came when I outted the troll job and I was IP banned.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Just post it over here. Most of us can't get into your forum to look at it.

And as far as you chasing Christy - She said you guys were on MSN every day for a month and you were being all sweet to her trying to make her yours, but she just wasn't ready for anything yet. Then, when she went back to LFC you were "crushed." Any of this sound familiar? She didn’t tell me all that much about you except that you were crazy about her and possible in love and couldn’t get over that she was in love with LFC and not you. I’d wager that Hoax and Saul have more details, but I’m not sure.

The "crushed" thing is what I remember most. I really wish I would have paid better attention but it didn't seem important at the time.
Reply

hey lefty, how's it hangin'? its 80 fucking degrees here and my scrotum is gummy.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

imaqtpie Wrote:And as far as you chasing Christy - She said you guys were on MSN every day for a month and you were being all sweet to her trying to make her yours, but she just wasn't ready for anything yet. Then, when she went back to LFC you were "crushed." Any of this sound familiar? She didn’t tell me all that much about you except that you were crazy about her and possible in love and couldn’t get over that she was in love with LFC and not you. I’d wager that Hoax and Saul have more details, but I’m not sure.

The "crushed" thing is what I remember most. I really wish I would have paid better attention but it didn't seem important at the time.
When she went back to LFC? What is this, a fucking soap opera?
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:Anyone else think it's funny that Clay doesn't know Imacutiepie's username?

he has snarq on his mind.
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:1) Who had a melt over me? That is juicy. (I mean, other than Horse.)

2) Flumper has never made a 'run' at me, or sent me any pms like your "I've got a huge hardon for you. I can't stop thinking about you." He's been a perfect gentleman.

3) You find it "troubling" that I liked his post? bwahahaha :lol:

I was laughing about how you called Christy crying about how MT hadn't contacted you for days on end. Crying because MT hadn’t contacted you! Awesome! She said you were completely beside yourself! Wow.
Reply

Banana Wrote:When she went back to LFC? What is this, a fucking soap opera?

to the members of CF that are posting this shit on Insanetrain, no, its the Real World

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:Anyone else think it's funny that Clay doesn't know Imacutiepie's username?

Zactly'

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

cLaY Wrote:hey lefty, how's it hangin'? its 80 fucking degrees here and my scrotum is gummy.
PBA told me to come read this. I fell asleep on page 5.
Reply

imaqtpie Wrote:And as far as you chasing Christy - She said you guys were on MSN every day for a month and you were being all sweet to her trying to make her yours, but she just wasn't ready for anything yet. Then, when she went back to LFC you were "crushed." Any of this sound familiar? She didn’t tell me all that much about you except that you were crazy about her and possible in love and couldn’t get over that she was in love with LFC and not you. I’d wager that Hoax and Saul have more details, but I’m not sure.

The "crushed" thing is what I remember most. I really wish I would have paid better attention but it didn't seem important at the time.

:lool: So, there is no "meltdown" to BEW is there?

As far as Christy, that is a huge exaggeration. I have her on my MSN, as I have SanDog, VitE, Tom, Suzy and some others. I don't talk to any of them every day. No, I was never crazy about her, in love with her, or crushed by anything she did or has done since.

I've been told part of your strategy when you get backed into a corner is to make ridiculous accusations with ways to back them up, but then never seem to back them up.

So, fuck off.
Reply

yellowdog Wrote:PBA told me to come read this. I fell asleep on page 5.

Yeah. It will be nice to bump in a month or two when everyone starts coming over and saying how shitty our board is yet they've been here for 5 hours now.

I'm listening to Allman Bros. "Melissa" and thinking your sphincter covered in A1 Steak Sauce.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool: So, there is no "meltdown" to BEW is there?

As far as Christy, that is a huge exaggeration. I have her on my MSN, as I have SanDog, VitE, Tom, Suzy and some others. I don't talk to any of them every day. No, I was never crazy about her, in love with her, or crushed by anything she did or has done since.

I've been told part of your strategy when you get backed into a corner is to make ridiculous accusations with ways to back them up, but then never seem to back them up.

So, fuck off.


I didn't believe it, and I doubt if anyone else did. My "strategy”? Ah, no. Ask MT about being accused of being in love with Christy – it’s happened to all of us.
Reply

I remember I felt "crushed" when Clay wouldn't hold my e-hand and said he loved fem and that she was prettier and stuff. And then PH came on the scene and starting making everyone fall for her and I felt really hurt cause I wanted Leu and then I cried and cried and called Michman who held my hand and I was all better.
Reply

cLaY Wrote:Yeah. It will be nice to bump in a month or two when everyone starts coming over and saying how shitty our board is yet they've been here for 5 hours now.

I'm listening to Allman Bros. "Melissa" and thinking your sphincter covered in A1 Steak Sauce.

Wonder how Bdic would treat this thaerd if I gave him the keys again .... Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

imaqtpie Wrote:I didn't believe it, and I doubt if anyone else did. My "strategy”? Ah, no. Ask MT about being accused of being in love with Christy – it’s happened to all of us.
And so your point in bringing all of this up was what?
Reply

imaqtpie Wrote:I was laughing about how you called Christy crying about how MT hadn't contacted you for days on end. Crying because MT hadn’t contacted you! Awesome! She said you were completely beside yourself! Wow.

You are lying right there. Funny how you called ME a liar. Wink

All these things you are inventing and twisting out of shape are making you look silly now, CJ. Go home, hun, before it's too late and you embarrass yourself even further.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)