Posts: 596
Threads: 52
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Welcome to IT full time tom
Hummer
Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.
PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!
PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Don't you guys enforce a maximum character allowance in each post?
Son, I am Disappoint.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I was gone for a few hours and came back to 1 new thread. So I guess I did not miss much.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
damn this place has been full of drama this week....
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
he really banned you permanently... what a fucking moron.
GO GET EM, CLAY!
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Damn. That sucks. I am sure that he did not mean to do it though.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
the tone beau is giving everyone makes me want to shit myself.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Tom, you may have to smoke a few too.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
LFC Wrote:Tom, you may have to smoke a few too.
I'll help ya Tom...
Sin,
Sandog
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours