Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Playoff Picks..
#21

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Batting 1.00 so far :yay:
When Iggles lose you will wind up at .750 is my predict.

I am going with Pats and Giants today. Not that it matters, but I would have picked Colts and Seahawks yesterday too.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#22

SanDog Wrote:It does not really matter. According to all those who have crowded the band wagon down here, they are all just signing up to get beaten by the Chargers. :eyeroll:
The Chargers are rooting for the Jets.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#23

I may have to alter my final 2 picks
Reply
#24

who Wrote:I found my baseball

At the very least, the Giants covered the spread to make me $300 richer. Both teams sucked today. If Philly plays like that next week, Seattle will take it.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#25

Dr. Lecter Wrote:When Iggles lose you will wind up at .750 is my predict.

I am going with Pats and Giants today. Not that it matters, but I would have picked Colts and Seahawks yesterday too.
You so wrong.
[Image: chink.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#26

Tribal Dragon Wrote:You so wrong.
True, that.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#27

Last week 4 for 4

This weeks picks:

Indy over Baltimore

New Orleans over Philly

Chicago over Seattle

San Diego over New England


Lines:

I like Indy getting 4

I like NO getting 5

I like Seattle getting 8 1\2

I like Diego getting 5

I like the over of 41 1\2 on Balt\Indy

I like the under of 48 1\2 on NO\Philly

Over of 36 1\2 on Chi\SEA

Over of 46 1\2 on SD\NE

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

Ravens -4 over the Colts and under 42 points
Eagles +5 1/2 over the Saints and over 49 points
Bears -9 over the Seahawks and over 36 1/2 points
Patriots -5 over the Chargers and over 46 1/2 points


Put the house on these
Reply
#29

http://www.tonyhomo.com/

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

See ya, Marty.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:See ya, Marty.

It is like a huge vagina fest out here right now. I am laughing at all the Charger fans. The Raiders will win their 4th before the Chargers ever win one.
Anyone notice what a bunch of sore winners and losers the Bolts are? Everytime they make a play they jump around. Then when they lose LT loses his mind. Fucking pussy.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#32

Who they going to bring in?They are fucked right now.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

Wow.I just saw this.What a dumb fuck.Whats the team supposed to do after a game winning kick to beat a team on the road to go to the AFC championship game?Total crybaby.


"They showed no class at all. No class. Maybe it comes from their head coach. There you have it.''
-- San Diego running back and NFL MVP LaDainian Tomlinson, on the Patriots' celebration after Kaeding's missed kick.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

Surprise, surprise.

For the record, I'd have picked SD.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#35

WoolyGoat Wrote:Surprise, surprise.

For the record, I'd have picked SD.


I picked NE. San Diego does not know how to win.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#36

Go Colts!
Reply
#37

Last week 3-4
Playoff total 7-8

I like the Saints to win getting 2 1\2 and the over of 43

I like the Pats to win getting 3 with the under of 47 1\2

Taking two road dogs is the definition of hardcore.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

In AFC title games, most people picked the Pats to lose to the Steelers in '02, the Colts in '04, and the Steelers again in '05. I think most are picking Indy this year. Unfortunately, I think they could be right this time.

Colts, Saints.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#39

I just laid $50 on the saints getting 2 1\2.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

BIRD33 Wrote:I just laid $50 on the saints getting 2 1\2.

Alright, I put $50 on the Saints + 2-1/2.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Last Post by Banana
04-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-04-2009, 04:26 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-30-2008, 08:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)