Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Did Luke come back?
#21

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:either we're both fags that enjoy sticking meaty penuses in our hungry assholes or you know nothing and your "gay smack" is your cute way to show everyone how super tough you are.

so which is it?

i'm comfortable with however you want to perceive my sexuality.


You're the guy whose idea of smack talk is saying you get fucked in the ass.I'm the guy who is talking to a retard.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:You're the guy whose idea of smack talk is saying you get fucked in the ass.I'm the guy who is talking to a retard.

you suck at this.

like really bad.

i see why you hide here.

it must be nice and safe and a good comfortable feeling for you.
Reply
#23

Arent you the guy who I made cry last week and said would never come back here?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

it could've been the fact that it was 5:00 on friday and i only post on forums from work.

but that didn't seem as fun.

i didn't want to tell you but it seems i've created a monster...i can see how running me would boost your ego but you've gone too far.

it's good to know you aren't obsessing over this, though.
Reply
#25

How am I obsessing?You have been mentioning my name in all your posts, I'm just responding.What forum do you usually post at that your outrageous and crazy posts get read?I bet they don't miss you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

Let's see, since I've started posting here you've done nothing but try to smack me.

I call that obsessing.

I can go back and find the posts if you like.

I don't mean to embarrass you on your home turf but when you are a fucking idiot tough internet guy it's bound to happen from time to time.
Reply
#27

You are the only guy here right now plus you are mentioning me in every post, thats why I'm talking to you.Its obvious to everyone who is obssesed.I don't blame you I'm a great poster.

Where have you embarassed me?You are so fucking stupid you thought mentioning you getting fucked in the ass would turn the tables on me but it just made you look like a guy who gets fucked in the ass.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

So show me how I've mentioned you in every post.

You seem to want to argue this fact but so far I'm not seeing it.

Let's do this.

You are obviously the fag since I'm not an exhibitionist and the only way you could possibly know I take it in the ass is if you yourself fucked me balls deep into my tight ass. Which would mean we are both fags. You following?? I didn't think I would have to spell it out to you but obviously intelligence isn't your forte.

I'd also like to hear from the "everyone" about who is obsessed...I mean surely they won't say you are since you are like their good buddy and stuff.

So tell me, why is it you have been nipping at my fucking heels since the day I showed up? You are obviously trying to run me for some reason....where have you seen me post at before?
Reply
#29

Surely, this is beneathe you Bird?
Reply
#30

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:So show me how I've mentioned you in every post.

You seem to want to argue this fact but so far I'm not seeing it.

Let's do this.

You are obviously the fag since I'm not an exhibitionist and the only way you could possibly know I take it in the ass is if you yourself fucked me balls deep into my tight ass(what staight person writes this?). Which would mean we are both fags. You following?? I didn't think I would have to spell it out to you but obviously intelligence isn't your forte.

I'd also like to hear from the "everyone" about who is obsessed...I mean surely they won't say you are since you are like their good buddy and stuff.

So tell me, why is it you have been nipping at my fucking heels since the day I showed up? You are obviously trying to run me for some reason....where have you seen me post at before?


http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/search...4381&pp=25

out of 41 posts 18 arent about me.Pretty easy to figure out.

I cant grasp how stupid you must be to think your you getting fucked in the ass point makes any sense at all and doesnt make you look like a fucking retard.

I really don't have any buddies here so I anyone who wants to chime in is fine with me.

I've never heard of you before this pathetic display.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/search...4381&pp=25

out of 41 posts 18 arent about me.Pretty easy to figure out.

I cant grasp how stupid you must be to think your you getting fucked in the ass point makes any sense at all and doesnt make you look like a fucking retard.

I really don't have any buddies here so I anyone who wants to chime in is fine with me.

I've never heard of you before this pathetic display.


Quote:Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
fucking moron.

i like how you avoid my questions.

typical.

i've only responded to you because you seem to have some sort of strange obsession with me...but whatever, you'll only see what you want.

perhaps you should read more and post less but i get the idea that's never going to happen.

so tell me, Bird (oh my - mentioned again...better keep that tally going that doesn't at all show how much you are obsessed with this), why are you trying to run me?
Reply
#32

Want to know who's winning?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#33

Paddy Wrote:Want to know who's winning?
Tell me who.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#34

leucetios Wrote:Surely, this is beneathe you Bird?


I agree.I value your counsel.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:I agree.I value your counsel.
You and I are on the same wavelength, .That's good information:
said value my counsel.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#36

Paddy Wrote:Want to know who's winning?


didnt you vouch for this guy?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

stop being a dick to Cool Hand, Bird.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#38

Welcome back to the tea party Luke
Reply
#39

Why doesn't Prim Night Dumptater Bsby post here?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#40

Vitamin E Wrote:Why doesn't Prim Night Dumptater Bsby post here?

He should bring some friends to post here too
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)