Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so has Bird been banned yet?
#21

There's a 100% percent chance if I click on a who thread I'm hitting the back button

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:Snarg you need me.Don't forget that.

let's face it, you need me a lot more than i need you
the sycophants produce nothing of note
admit it...........after you look up the word

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#23

snarg Wrote:let's face it, you need me a lot more than i need you
the sycophants produce nothing of note
admit it...........after you look up the word


Remind me exactly what I need you for again?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:Remind me exactly what I need you for again?

you didn't look it up, didja?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#25

Look at me I'm the smartest guy on the internet!You look like such a tool.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

Nobody on this board needs snarg for anything...even Leeman.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#27

gee, that's original
substitute any name for snarg and yer in the same palce, genius

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#28

I don't know, you and wooley(snarg jr) seem to need each other to try to gang up on me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

I'm ganging up on someone now?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

snarg Wrote:so predictable
that is word for word what we figured you'd say


can you spell "jumped the shark?"

Wooley its pretty obvious that you're the we in this sentence.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

apparently.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#32

Its like a father son picnic in post form.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)