Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is the most fucked up forum person..
#21

fatarms is part of the morf/paddy/sassy train

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:Morfeeus.He has paddys name set up for his google alerts.

Do not.

It's yahoo.
Reply
#23

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yeah, I second the Moorfeeus nomination. What a cunt that guy is.

You're just still upset about how I smacked you around UJ, WTF, IJ, CF... everywhere but here. I let you have this place.
Reply
#24

morfeeuhs Wrote:You're just still upset about how I smacked you around UJ, WTF, IJ, CF... everywhere but here. I let you have this place.

proof?


tell us about fatarms?
Reply
#25

Anhil8tor Wrote:proof?


tell us about fatarms?

Do your own legwork. The proof should still be there, although with UJs recent hacks it might be hard to find, and with Hoax melting and deleting my nic and my trolls a couple years back it might also be hard to find. Everyone outside of here was witness to it though.


What do you want to know about fatarms that you can't ask him yourself? His dick tastes like green jello and he cries at Adam Sandler movies. You want that kind of info? Fuck off, grow a pair and ask him yourself at the boards he posts at.
Reply
#26

I have nothing but love for everyone, even the complete asswipes.
Reply
#27

Green Jello? Wouldn't that be lime?
Reply
#28

Anhil8tor Wrote:Green Jello? Wouldn't that be lime?

That's what I thought at first too, but nope.
Reply
#29

morfeeuhs Wrote:That's what I thought at first too, but nope.

maybe it's the green stuff that comes outa lobsters ass :nah:
Reply
#30

PinesChic Wrote:maybe it's the green stuff that comes outa lobsters ass :nah:

No, but that's some seriously good eats lemme tell ya.
Reply
#31

Morfeeus is one tired joke after another.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

The prevailing notion is that fatarms is a hottie. Who started this rumor?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#33

I did.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:Morfeeus is one tired joke after another.

You haven't had anything original since 2001, and that's being generous.
Reply
#35

morfeeuhs Wrote:You haven't had anything original since 2001, and that's being generous.

Perfect example.Do I go the tired morfeeus route and say "I didnt join here until 2004, buddy!" but its so obvious I can't.You are forum fodder.Nothing more.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

morfeeuhs Wrote:Do your own legwork. The proof should still be there, although with UJs recent hacks it might be hard to find, and with Hoax melting and deleting my nic and my trolls a couple years back it might also be hard to find. Everyone outside of here was witness to it though.

:lool:
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:Perfect example.Do I go the tired morfeeus route and say "I didnt join here until 2004, buddy!" but its so obvious I can't.You are forum fodder.Nothing more.

Who said anything about when you joined where? I was speaking about you in general dude. You're all sorts of caught up with your ECred you fail to see you're the laughing stock of everywhere.

Although you do have one fan. ...and look, he's here with you.
Reply
#38

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool:

Don't pretend it's not true. Oh wait, nevermind. You can't admit defeat. It's your schtick. You're one personal threat away from being Paddy.
Reply
#39

The fact that I don't even know who fatarms is, tells me all I need to know about him.
Reply
#40

morfeeuhs Wrote:Don't pretend it's not true. Oh wait, nevermind. You can't admit defeat. It's your schtick. You're one personal threat away from being Paddy.

dude, you wouldn't make second string on a jv squad here. Go back to the island or where ever it is that you matter.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)