Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Nominate the Greatest Celebrity Trainwreck
#21

8 is the trainwreck


sin,
snarg
Reply
#22

Snarg is top 3 male internet trainwrecks.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#23

he's top 3? really?


paddy, morf, and snarg?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#24

Seems about right.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#25

I might hafta throw Vit E in the hat too. Course, you never can tell which of his melts are serious.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#26

Snargs definitely top 3 in the male category.Blondie is a first ballot hall of fame train wreck.Nobody is above her in this.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

Does it get any more pathetic than this?

morfeeuhs
Searching Forums
Query: paddy

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:Snargs definitely top 3 in the male category.Blondie is a first ballot hall of fame train wreck.Nobody is above her in this.

does the performance enhancing stuff come into play at all?
Reply
#29

Anhil8tor Wrote:8 is the biggot


sin,
snarg

FTFY

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#30

CT280 Wrote:does the performance enhancing stuff come into play at all?


I believe snarg is all over the analbolic roids.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

youse guys are funny

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#32

E is pushing snarg for top three of late.

Bird, wooly and I are the solid rock this place can be built around.
Reply
#33

Yet I'm the reason it gets closed down(gay eye roll slimie).

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

What has E done?I mean I know the guys a sell out but that been the way it is for years.Am I missing some weird behavior?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

He's melted a few times, then claimed troll job. Not sure if that counts. More than any other poster, I've gotten PM's asking about E "where is he?" "is he really mad?" "what happened?" Course, this was years ago when he fake melted because of me....then Beau.....then Leeman....

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#36

Cucumber Wrote:He's melted a few times, then claimed troll job. Not sure if that counts. More than any other poster, I've gotten PM's asking about E "where is he?" "is he really mad?" "what happened?" Course, this was years ago when he fake melted because of me....then Beau.....then Leeman....

so where is he now?
Reply
#37

Anhil8tor Wrote:so where is he now?

He melted about something. That's why I included him in the list.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#38

I am the anti-E. Anywhere I post he leaves.
Reply
#39

Cucumber Wrote:He melted about something. That's why I included him in the list.
Melted about what?Where?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

BIRD33 Wrote:Melted about what?Where?

I'm sure it was your fault.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
09-26-2008, 02:19 AM
Last Post by snarg
02-04-2008, 08:57 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-03-2008, 10:12 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-26-2007, 07:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)