Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Favre going to Minnesota?
#21

1- yeah, making fun of BC academics makes total sense.

2- are you making a spelling joke?

3- without more proof, I'm calling bullshit that he actually wrote it. you're a first round pick and you don't even sign your name?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#22

WoolyGoat Wrote:1- yeah, making fun of BC academics makes total sense.

2- are you making a spelling joke?

3- without more proof, I'm calling bullshit that he actually wrote it. you're a first round pick and you don't even sign your name?


1. BC is the NC State North of the ACC for athletes.

2. Yes. I'm not representing an institution here.

3. You never fail to disappoint.I couldnt make up a more kool aid drinking persona then you actually are in real life.Do you need Bill Belicheks personal home video of this guy signing the card?


"You are bidding on a 2009 Press Pass B.J. RAJI authentically AUTOGRAPHED card in the Gold version numbered 60/99. Inscribed "SORE EAGLES" instead of SOAR EAGLES. I haven't seen any other of these cards so I'm not sure if it's a joke or a reflection on the quality of a Boston College education. PACKERS 1st Round Pick & Boston College great."


Looks legit to me.Someone paid him to sign it.Maybe it was a joke to break up the monotony of signing 100 of those cards.Just because he went to BC doesnt mean he can't spell.Right?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

http://blogbeckett.wordpress.com/2009/05...criptions/
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:1. BC is the NC State North of the ACC for athletes.

2. Yes. I'm not representing an institution here.

3. You never fail to disappoint.I couldnt make up a more kool aid drinking persona then you actually are in real life.Do you need Bill Belicheks personal home video of this guy signing the card?


"You are bidding on a 2009 Press Pass B.J. RAJI authentically AUTOGRAPHED card in the Gold version numbered 60/99. Inscribed "SORE EAGLES" instead of SOAR EAGLES. I haven't seen any other of these cards so I'm not sure if it's a joke or a reflection on the quality of a Boston College education. PACKERS 1st Round Pick & Boston College great."


Looks legit to me.Someone paid him to sign it.Maybe it was a joke to break up the monotony of signing 100 of those cards.Just because he went to BC doesnt mean he can't spell.Right?

1. your ignorance is showing

2. you wouldn't have noticed anything was wrong with the pic if it wasn't pointed out to you

3. the link YOU posted used the word "alleged" and the pic wasn't autographed at all. it wouldn't surprise me at all if it were true, I'm just saying it seems bogus. but, berd33 found it on the internet, so it must be true!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#25

1. Like I give a shit.

2. You're a spelling master arent you!

3. Hilarious beyond belief.Who would fake a autograph of a basically unknown lineman from a second rate university?Why does it seem bogus?8 posted an independent listing verifying that these cards are legit.How crazy are you to still not believe it after seeing that?

4. Holy shit you are a kool-aid drinker.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

1. we both know you do, just like we both know you'd never get accepted there

2. you're the one making spelling jokes, asshole. nice to know spelling smack is only cool if YOU're using it. somehow I'm not surprised.

3. I told you it wouldn't surprise me if it were true, but it didn't make sense that he wouldn't sign his actual autograph.

4. I love how I'm a kool-aid drinker because I questioned some web links posted by a pair of internet bozos. agree with berd33 or you're a kool-aid drinker!!!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

1. Who gives a shit?I make more then the average BC graduate.

2. If it was my schools rally cry I'd think I'd be able to spell it. Role Tide!

3. It makes sense when you put it in the context that he's an athlete from BC.

4. I didnt break this story.It's more like surrender to logic or be a kool-aid drinker.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

WoolyGoat Wrote:3. I told you it wouldn't surprise me if it were true, but it didn't make sense that he wouldn't sign his actual autograph.!


As an added bonus, a limited amount of “red ink” and “inscription” signatures can be found throughout all versions of the 2009 autographs. The "red ink" cards are the schools game cry...
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:1. Who gives a shit?I make more then the average BC graduate.

2. If it was my schools rally cry I'd think I'd be able to spell it. Role Tide!

3. It makes sense when you put it in the context that he's an athlete from BC.

4. I didnt break this story.It's more like surrender to logic or be a kool-aid drinker.
what's your schools rallying cry?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

Is this where you big time me for not going to college?I'm drying my tears with the cash in my wallet.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

awfully defensive there, smart guy.

you can go with your high school or junior high school rallying cry if you want.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#32

Not that it bothers me but I think its plain to see what you were getting at.You're proud of that piece of paper that entitles you to nothing.Good for you.If anyone was getting defensive it was the guy rushing to come up with reasons some asshole couldnt spell soar.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

I honestly don't care about BC. I didn't go there, they just happen to have the more "relevant" athletic program in the area.

If anything, I just responded to your anti-Boston agenda...and even that's just out of boredom. Not a hell of a lot going on around here.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#34

Our cry is "Ragin Cajuns Go UL!"
Reply
#35

Its not an agenda its a lifestyle choice.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

Vitamin E Wrote:Even if Favre were to lead the Vikings to the franchises first Lombardi trophey...I'd still hate the guy.

Any changes two days before he leads you to the title game?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
09-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-19-2010, 05:43 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-26-2010, 05:49 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-06-2009, 01:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)