Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

That's crazy! And hilarious! That would brighten my day.
Reply
#22

[Image: saboteurfish.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

That is great! lol
Reply
#24

Never play video games, except at Who's and beat everybody to win a knife that I gave away.
Reply
#25

phantom Wrote:Bird has an Xbox?

What a surprise.


It's so funny because that was my first thought too. I picture him in his shit hole surrounded by pizza boxes attacking the white man on the internet and playing xbox.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#26

We have a nintendo... circa 1985. We play Mario 3 mostly. I try to keep 8.2 off the video games because he'd shut down if given the option of playing all the time. My dad has a Wii and we go over there once a week and 8.2 and my dad play mario cart for hours.
Reply
#27

as opposed to some internet whore that ignores her family to fall in love with every dude she comes across?
Reply
#28

Anhil8tor Wrote:We have a nintendo... circa 1985. We play Mario 3 mostly. I try to keep 8.2 off the video games because he'd shut down if given the option of playing all the time. My dad has a Wii and we go over there once a week and 8.2 and my dad play mario cart for hours.

We bought a Nintendo last year (or maybe the year before)- it still kicks ass. We have an Atari too.
Reply
#29

I bet she pictures me a lot.

Anywho....I went to the game stop yesterday to buy a used arcade version and I'm talking to the guy and he asks me whats wrong with mine and I tell him no video and I'm just about to tell him how I wrapped the fucking thing up in towels to over heat it and he tells me I can still trade that in for credit as long as I didnt try to fix it myself.Me fix it myself?Thats crazy I tell him.

I got $89 for the broken xbox and $11 for borderlands (which cost me $54 3 months ago) and I opted for the year warranty which cost $20 so I ended up paying a little more then $90 for the "new" arcade version.Good deal.I'm sure the inside of my old one is all scorched up and black.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

looks like bird33 got over again.
Reply
#31

Us brothers* are always working the system.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

Did you leave the jizz on there for him?
Reply
#33

Anhil8tor Wrote:Did you leave the jizz on there for him?

I did wipe it down.Classy move on my part.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

i think you missed the boat there, imagine the huge message board run you could have got from that if you only had left the remnants.
Reply
#35

In the world of high finance you don't let jizz stains jeopardize a deal.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

Where's this assclown today?

http://www.slutload.com/watch/EGGD4geul4...Willy.html

NSFW

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#37

Anytime you guys want to stop posting vids of some guy playing with himself would be fine.

No, really, please stop this madness.
Reply
#38

bam Wrote:We bought a Nintendo last year (or maybe the year before)- it still kicks ass. We have an Atari too.

I used to ROCK the Atari back in the day. Wish I still had one! I used to have the emulator for my PC that had like every Atari game ever made but I think it's been deleted. Too bad, kicking FJ's ass at Track and Field was $$.

I totally need to pick up an NES. Mario 3 rules all.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#39

JCW Wrote:I used to ROCK the Atari back in the day. Wish I still had one! I used to have the emulator for my PC that had like every Atari game ever made but I think it's been deleted. Too bad, kicking FJ's ass at Track and Field was $$.

I totally need to pick up an NES. Mario 3 rules all.

Just throwing it out there, but you can purchase and play a good many of the original NES games on the Wii, all of the Marios included.
Reply
#40

Really? Sweet!! Now I just need a sugar daddy to buy me a Wii. Or I can turn a few extra tricks and buy that $10 NES. Decisions, decisions...

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)