Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

IT group picture
#21

Do this good and there might be a special edition T-shirt from the pic Wink
And a poster as well Big Grin

Just sayin'

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#22

In
Reply
#23

If it is not too much trouble please include me.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#24

please add me
Reply
#25

put me in udc, just think angry hooligan

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#26

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420@Jun 29 2004, 05:08 PM
Put me in too please.
no.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#27

Quote:Originally posted by fem+Jun 29 2004, 01:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fem @ Jun 29 2004, 01:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-TomFoolery_420@Jun 29 2004, 05:08 PM
Put me in too please.
no. [/b][/quote]
LMAO :lmao:
Reply
#28

I'm up for being added. Leucetios is the Celtic god of thunder. Not sure that actually fits my personality, but there you have it
Reply
#29

IN!!!!!!!!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#30

Whatever!! Big Grin

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#31

why not?? :lmao:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#32

sure

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#33

I'll be in.
Reply
#34

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Jun 29 2004, 11:32 PM
I'll be in.
in what?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#35

Quote:Originally posted by fem+Jun 30 2004, 12:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fem @ Jun 30 2004, 12:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-minorthreat@Jun 29 2004, 11:32 PM
I'll be in.
in what? [/b][/quote]
Dirty girl. Wink
Reply
#36

Ya need a roadie man!

Everyone always says they think of the roadies in beavis and butthead.
Reply
#37

can't imagine the picture whitout the clown. :>
Reply
#38

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat+Jun 30 2004, 12:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorthreat @ Jun 30 2004, 12:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jun 30 2004, 12:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-minorthreat@Jun 29 2004, 11:32 PM
[b] I'll be in.
in what? [/b]
Dirty girl. Wink [/b][/quote]
me? :o nuh uh, now way!

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#39

i've seen the picture so far. it's still kind of rough right now but truly beautiful. i'm not sure when it'll be done but tust me, it'll be worth the wait.
Reply
#40

Quote:Originally posted by leucetios@Jun 29 2004, 02:44 PM
I'm up for being added.&nbsp; Leucetios is the Celtic god of thunder. Not sure that actually fits my personality, but there you have it
Really? Didn't know that.

How do you pronounce it, if you don't mind me asking? (Yes, I'm asking a serious question...)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-26-2009, 12:51 AM
Last Post by Kevin
01-21-2009, 10:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)