Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

petition to ban sassy
#61

Sassy Wrote:Some may nuns are hot, but not all.off limits so that is even hotter are off limits so that is even hotter .Oh.

shut it.
Reply
#62

Sassy please stick that finger in my ass and milk my prostate.
Reply
#63

Who the fuck is Sassy and how do you turn her off?
Reply
#64

number1bitch Wrote:Who the fuck is Sassy and how do you turn her off?

sassy is a 'bot.' basically, she is a program that, at random, selects a post, performs an analysis, and makes a reply (that is usually hit or miss). basically, she sucks balls. i want her banned. :o
Reply
#65

mirage Wrote:sassy is a 'bot.' basically, she is a program that, at random, selects a post, performs an analysis, and makes a reply (that is usually hit or miss). basically, she sucks balls. i want her banned. :o

ok! now everything is clear, well lets do it BANNED
Reply
#66

Sassy is fun! just dont read her reply......:roll:
Reply
#67

insanetrainchic Wrote:Sassy is fun! just dont read her reply......:roll:

:whisper: it's a joke
Reply
#68

I just put her on ignore. Makes things alot nicer.
Reply
#69

SoltheHoelessPimp Wrote:I just put her on ignore. Makes things alot nicer.
Only just? That is interesting:
said put her on ignore.
When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#70

I'm all for sassy. I think shes hot

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#71

I miss Sassy.....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#72

sassy is my cocksucking bitch, leave her alone

douchebags
Reply
#73

833 posts.Kind of sad to waste all your time at a place you hate.But somehow I think its not hate but a desperate longing to fit in.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#74

Sol was $$$

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#75

BIRD33 Wrote:But somehow I think its not hate but a desperate longing to fit in.

I think it's cute when you share personal experiences. Makes you more human and stuff.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-16-2009, 01:42 AM
Hi Sassy
Banana
Last Post by Sassy
12-10-2008, 12:53 AM
sassy
ntype
Last Post by Sassy
12-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Last Post by Sassy
12-03-2008, 11:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)