Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm Trying To Get My Fliend "WabbitOfChaos" Posting Here
#61

Bill Wrote:I am sorry.
even if you posted your dick day after day, i would be bored.....you contribute more than that
Reply
#62

Banana Wrote:even if you posted your dick day after day, i would be bored.....you contribute more than that

No, I ment that I was sorry you missed that day where I posted pics of my dick.
Reply
#63

Banana Wrote:even if you posted your dick day after day, i would be bored.....you contribute more than that

so it's safe to say that Banana gets bored with the same dick day after day?

gonna be in my neck of the woods any time soon? Wink
Reply
#64

TomFoolery Wrote:WabbitOfChaos is 25% Apache. She catches kangaroos and makes ham sandwiches out of them.

nice mamas and papas reference.
Reply
#65

Bill Wrote:No, I ment that I was sorry you missed that day where I posted pics of my dick.
I know Cry
Reply
#66

How tall are you?

[Image: rabitbig.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#67

she said 5' 9" TD.. keep up
Reply
#68

WabbitofChaos Wrote:I I'm 5'11 so fucking bite me.


..

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#69

5'11 exactly 148 pounds as of 10 minutes ago.
Black/Apache/Mexican/French
Currently rockin last season's grey and violet skull Vans
Just drank half a bottle of Liquid Nyquil...it's on.
Reply
#70

WabbitofChaos Wrote:5'11 exactly 148 pounds as of 10 minutes ago.
Black/Apache/Mexican/French
Currently rockin last season's grey and violet skull Vans
Just drank half a bottle of Liquid Nyquil...it's on.
Which way do you swing?
Reply
#71

Banana Wrote:Which way do you swing?

In what regard?
Reply
#72

WabbitofChaos Wrote:In what regard?
In the bedroom
Reply
#73

Oh, well I like the girls it's true but cannot deal the inevitable drama that ensues. I like the boys too, but rarely find one that can deal with me. I prefer boys "in the bedroom," and chicks "on the kitchen counter." Mostly boys, young nubile boys.
Reply
#74

WabbitofChaos Wrote:Oh, well I like the girls it's true but cannot deal the inevitable drama that ensues. I like the boys too, but rarely find one that can deal with me. I prefer boys "in the bedroom," and chicks "on the kitchen counter." Mostly boys, young nubile boys.
We shall be friends forever.
Reply
#75

Is it gay if a guy tastes his own semen?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#76

TomFoolery Wrote:Is it gay if a guy tastes his own semen?
No.
Reply
#77

Banana Wrote:We shall be friends forever.

Yeah! And how do you swing, if I may ask?
Reply
#78

WabbitofChaos Wrote:Yeah! And how do you swing, if I may ask?
I am married (to a man), but I have "dabbled" in the fairer sex.
Reply
#79

Banana Wrote:I am married (to a man), but I have "dabbled" in the fairer sex.

mpeg?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#80

Banana Wrote:I am married (to a man), but I have "dabbled" in the fairer sex.

Usually a little dab will do ya. Not jokin' about the nubile boys. I am a "non-traditional" student in college. Meaning I didn't go in straight after high school. And I just turned 31. So basically I am a young lady in my sexual prime surrounded by 20 year olds.
:drool:
I should probably find a man...and quick!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
05-07-2008, 02:33 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Last Post by who
08-06-2007, 03:20 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Last Post by Major Private
01-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Last Post by PCM
01-24-2007, 07:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)