Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WTF must have finally died.
#61

Tommy Wrote:It wasn't a pussy move, I knew exactly how it would play out. Thanks for playing.

Nice try.I'm not invloved so I don't know how I played along.Since you got over on me apparently why don't you tell the group what happend with at WTF and how I played along.Thanks for letting me make you look like super serious internet forum guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#62

Vit"E sucks ass if he didnt share with me.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#63

Tommy Wrote:The thread was about 3 pages. You'd haveta ask Rock about why he did shit the way he did.

I'm not asking why I'm asking what happened.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#64

BIRD33 Wrote:Nice try.I'm not invloved so I don't know how I played along.Since you got over on me apparently why don't you tell the group what happend with at at WTF and how I played along.Thanks for letting me make you look like super serious internet forum guy.

^^ No idea what any of that is all about.

I knew if I PM'd you, you'd post the PM and bitch about me tryin to shut you up. You walked right into it, that's all I'm sayin.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#65

Tommy Wrote:^^ No idea what any of that is all about.

I knew if I PM'd you, you'd post the PM and bitch about me tryin to shut you up. You walked right into it, that's all I'm sayin.

So you acted like a bitch cause you knew I'd call you on it.Wow thats amazing.So how about not being a faggot and say what happened.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#66

Way to melt like a total pussy Bird.

Posting PM's is just your style.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#67

BIRD33 Wrote:So you acted like a bitch cause you knew I'd call you on it.Wow thats amazing.So how about not being a faggot and say what happened.

That's some real Rove-type spin doctoring right there.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#68

BIRD33 Wrote:So you acted like a bitch cause you knew I'd call you on it.Wow thats amazing.So how about not being a faggot and say what happened.

Who the fuck made the proclamation that everything here has to go through you. Eat a cock, Mr INeedToKnowEverything.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#69

The countdown is on. 10....9......8.....7

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#70

Funny that I'm somehow the "super serious internet forum guy" though, huh?

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#71

Michman Wrote:Vit"E sucks ass if he didnt share with me.

It's not the chick every one suspects. That's the silly part.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#72

Vitamin E Wrote:Who the fuck made the proclamation that everything here has to go through you. Eat a cock, Mr INeedToKnowEverything.

that would be me.
Reply
#73

Vitamin E Wrote:Way to melt like a total pussy Bird.

Posting PM's is just your style.

Don't you wish you could get me to melt?My style is not giving a fuck about community forum vibe's and PM's from assholes.Why don't you get back to pontificating about the good old days of this site and whats wrong with it now.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#74

retsod Wrote:Some one else told me more.

Evidently, VitE shared private pics of a wtf lady who got upset because someone she trusted on the internet did such a thing. Rock got all Morpheus and deleted him.


Is that right?
Reply
#75

Tommy Wrote:Funny that I'm somehow the "super serious internet forum guy" though, huh?

You can ask me any question and I'll answer honestly.You worry about e-feelings.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#76

Correct me if I'm worng but Bird....your the one who cant seem to drop it.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#77

Vitamin E Wrote:Who the fuck made the proclamation that everything here has to go through you. Eat a cock, Mr INeedToKnowEverything.

I did.I have basically most of the story already and this thread seems to have a lot of views Mr Imjusttryingtomove theboard.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#78

BIRD33 Wrote:You can ask me any question and I'll answer honestly.You worry about e-feelings.

And you talk about "honesty" on an internet forum.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#79

Shenanigans Wrote:that would be me.

Sorry Hayseed, I didn't know.

But what I do know is how fukking retarded the IT'ers look by being sooooooo obsessed with who posts, and what they post at WTF. I'd bet a jizz soaked Wayne Gretzky rookie card that Bird has a WTF shire in the corner of his room.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#80

Michman Wrote:Correct me if I'm worng but Bird....your the one who cant seem to drop it.

So what,I'm bored and you've read every post.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Divertexas
06-22-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post by CT280
01-22-2010, 05:10 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)