Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

List the person at UJ that you think sucks
#81

FrEaK Wrote:Yup, you're right. You're UJ's shit that was flushed down and ended up here. Enjoy you're shitty forum, dickwad. :lol:


sincerely,
the guy who came and registered here at this shitty forum



PS. Wrong place for an apostrophe too, Genius.
Reply
#82

Sec8 Wrote:Really I just think that it's stupid to flame just to flame. It just shows that you feel jilted and are angry. I tired of that after I finished high school. Why not have an intelligent conversation. You might learn something.

Well, that would have been the case if you are your buttpirate boyfriend horse hadn't come here to stir shit. You lit the match. I'm just pouring gas on it.
Reply
#83

FrEaK Wrote:Yup, you're right. You're UJ's shit that was flushed down and ended up here. Enjoy you're shitty forum, dickwad. :lol:
I'll take the shitty forum over sucking off a UJ mod for 500, Alex.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#84

minorthreat Wrote:That's what I'm saying. See you are a badass when horse is around and you guys are making fun of a few females. But I just basically made you my female. How's that taste, lovah?


HOW DID I MISS THIS????????????????? :eek: :lool:
Reply
#85

minorthreat Wrote:Well, that would have been the case if you are your buttpirate boyfriend horse hadn't come here to stir shit. You lit the match. I'm just pouring gas on it.


I didn't start a fight thread, you did.
Reply
#86

Blondie Wrote:HOW DID I MISS THIS????????????????? :eek: :lool:


The others had their heads in the way, all trying to slurp up my seed.
Reply
#87

Sec8 Wrote:I didn't start a fight thread, you did.


Did you not come here with horse to give BEW shit?
Reply
#88

minorthreat Wrote:Did you not come here with horse to give BEW shit?


I don't even know who BEW is. So, no I didn't.
Reply
#89

FrEaK Wrote:Hmm.. LFC or whatever your name is, you hate me because I flirted with Christy and I knew it fucking drove you crazy. Fuck that, I take back all those cool things I said about, you can go fuck yourself. I'm glad you left UJ. You're the biggest attention whore and a fucking crybaby because you're in Christy's dome .

FTFY..freak...unbelievable....
Reply
#90

Sec8 Wrote:I don't even know who BEW is. So, no I didn't.


Don't be a dumbfuck, you're beginning to make progress. You know exactly who I am talking about. You and horse were giving her shit today. You came here to continue. Looks like i thwarted your plans for the moment.
Reply
#91

minorthreat Wrote:Don't be a dumbfuck, you're beginning to make progress. You know exactly who I am talking about. You and horse were giving her shit today. You came here to continue. Looks like i thwarted your plans for the moment.



Oh, now I know who your refering to. I don't believe I posted in that thread. So no shit came from me there.
Reply
#92

Sec8 Wrote:Oh, now I know who your refering to. I don't believe I posted in that thread. So no shit came from me there.


Well, you run and tell horse to come here next time and start it. Also tell him to stick around. Our volleyball has gone flat and we could use a new one.
Reply
#93

minorthreat Wrote:Well, you run and tell horse to come here next time and start it. Also tell him to stick around. Our volleyball has gone flat and we could use a new one.

He did come here and start it but your taking it out on me. Tell him yourself. I don't care what your beef is with the UJ mods. I had nothing to do with your departure from that forum.
Reply
#94

minorthreat Wrote:Well, you run and tell horse to come here next time and start it. Also tell him to stick around. Our volleyball has gone flat and we could use a new one.

Can I join the game, you can be my cheerleader, lovey
Reply
#95

Sec8 Wrote:He did come here and start it but your taking it out on me. Tell him yourself. I don't care what your beef is with the UJ mods. I had nothing to do with your departure from that forum.


Maybe next time instead of sucking their nuts when you arrive, you think for yourself? It seems to have worked in the past for former UJ members.
Reply
#96

Irish Wrote:Can I join the game, you can be my cheerleader, lovey


Do you normally get a good fistfucking from your cheerleader? If so,then yes.
Reply
#97

minorthreat Wrote:Maybe next time instead of sucking their nuts when you arrive, you think for yourself? It seems to have worked in the past for former UJ members.

I just thought the fight thread was moronic. I had nothing to do with the other threads.
Reply
#98

Irish Wrote:Can I join the game, you can be my cheerleader, lovey
Wow. I'm amazed.


You should do this for a living.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#99

You guys seem friendly over here - does anyone know where the high school boys hang out?
Reply

Sec8 Wrote:I just thought the fight thread was moronic. I had nothing to do with the other threads.


Sorry dood, this is what I do.


Here's an idea: Go to UJ, search minorthreat, read!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
If one more person
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by CT280
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-21-2008, 12:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)