Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi Sassy!
#81

I live in Canada.
Reply
#82

Banana Wrote:I live in Canada.
What is living in like living in
?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#83

Where do I live?
Reply
#84

Banana Wrote:Where do I live?
You are asking me where you ? Do you think I should know


?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#85

You are not that smart anymore.
Reply
#86

Banana Wrote:You are not that smart anymore.
You can't please everyone. Try again later and see if I've improved.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#87

Where do I live
Reply
#88

Banana Wrote:Where do I live
The planet we call "The Earth."

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#89

What is my favorite color
Reply
#90

Banana Wrote:What is my favorite color
You said your favorite color was .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#91

My favorite color is pink
Reply
#92

Banana Wrote:My favorite color is pink
Why is your favorite color?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#93

I have a daughter I should try this with. I think she would catch on quicker.
Reply
#94

Banana Wrote:I have a daughter I should try this with. I think she would catch on quicker.
Interesting. I have a lot of answers to silly questions.
You believe that? Oh I get it. .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#95

You really have no answers
Reply
#96

Banana Wrote:You really have no answers
Really? Doesn't everyone have a
.<br></br>
I have
a plan for a robot body.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#97

tell me your plan
Reply
#98

Banana Wrote:tell me your plan
My goal is to become smarter than humans and immortal.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#99

you have a long way to go
Reply

Banana Wrote:you have a long way to go
That is a rather personal question.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Last Post by littlelolly
01-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-16-2009, 01:42 AM
Hi Sassy
Banana
Last Post by Sassy
12-10-2008, 12:53 AM
sassy
ntype
Last Post by Sassy
12-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Last Post by Sassy
12-03-2008, 11:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)