Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Failure to Suck CJ's Cock Results in Firings

Paddy Wrote:For anybody that hasn't encountered nicthaninja before or hasn't realized it yet, he is beyond help.

Nic's resume is impressive.
Reply

I use dramamine to post here.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I use dramamine to post here.
I heard other people use too.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

RicoSuave Wrote:Nic's resume is impressive.

2nd.
Reply

nicthaninja Wrote:
RicoSuave Wrote:Nic's resume is impressive.

2nd.
Are you a student?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Sassy Wrote:Are you a student?

Not currently. I will be going back to school in January.
Reply

Nic and I are old friends for UJ.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply

Hello. Do I get a toaster or something?
Reply

Vitamin E Wrote:Nic and I are old friends for UJ.

I had no idea.
Reply

CF really brings the heat.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:CF really brings the heat.

Can you please give me a summary on the rumor of your death?
I read somewhere you had died, just never got the follow up.
Reply

RicoSuave Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:CF really brings the heat.

Can you please give me a summary on the rumor of your death?
I read somewhere you had died, just never got the follow up.
Wow you are very polite.

You want only one?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

RicoSuave Wrote:Can you please give me a summary on the rumor of your death?
I read somewhere you had died, just never got the follow up.


Ask the guests from your site.I think they follow my every move.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:
RicoSuave Wrote:Can you please give me a summary on the rumor of your death?
I read somewhere you had died, just never got the follow up.


Ask the guests from your site.I think they follow my every move.
They are not available right now, but I will ask them later.Since when? Who are "They?"

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Get your asses to the welcome thread newbs!
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Ask the guests from your site.I think they follow my every move.

It was one of your henchmen that started the rumor. That's why I am asking you. I would never want to claim Tr!b@l Dr@g0n as one of ours.
Reply

RicoSuave Wrote:It was one of your henchmen that started the rumor. That's why I am asking you. I would never want to claim Tr!b@l Dr@g0n as one of ours.


TD is good shit.90% of your site is white trash.

See You In Toledo
Reply

[Image: 20795225514511429c2582b.jpg]
White Trash is funny
Reply

jackoff Wrote:Get your asses to the welcome thread newbs!

Thanks for yer assistance.

Rules Rule!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply

RicoSuave Wrote:[Image: 20795225514511429c2582b.jpg]
White Trash is funny
And unfortunately the most intelligent posters on your board are comprised of this demographic.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)