Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
...I'll be in the men's room whipping my tally whacker with a thumb up my rear.
That is all...thank you.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
When I went to the Perfect Circle concert, Maynard said everyone should stick their thumb up their asses. I wondered how many people did that? I did. :wub:
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
clay, any post lunch residue anticipated?
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
post anal drip is always a possibility when it comes to my bung orfice
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
number1bitch
Unregistered
fem Wrote:When I went to the Perfect Circle concert, Maynard said everyone should stick their thumb up their asses. I wondered how many people did that? I did. :wub:
Why I am not surprise?
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
supriseD
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.