Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Shotgun Messiah..........NSFW!!
#1

Do any of you guys (or gals) remember the band Shotgun Messiah? I am looking all over this piece of shit we call the internet for some of their tunes to "bootleg" & can't seem to find too many. I found 3 on Limewire, but that's it. Any help will be appreciated.

































And just so you all don't think I'm getting soft by starting a thread with no tits!!

[Image: tit.jpg]

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#2

She's ugly.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#3

Better?? Would ya do her Fem?? :loool:
[Image: jadehsuinjamaicacameltoe.jpg]

Now, back to the topic at hand!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#4

nice caeltoe, eh toe??

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

I don't know if CT will know what a caeltoe is?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#6

id hit it...twice!
Reply
#7

I may have a CD or two of theres for ya, King-Dingaling!
Reply
#8

VitaminE Wrote:I may have a CD or two of theres for ya, King-Dingaling!

You have the mp3's??

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#9

fem Wrote:I don't know if CT will know what a caeltoe is?


i was able to read between the lines......






:loool: :loool: get it????
Reply
#10

Jdub Wrote:You have the mp3's??

bump

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#11

No.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

Tim Skold who was the bassist/leader of SM is now in Marilyn Manson. Weird Huh?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)