Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Personalized license plates
#1

Was looking at some the other day, and got me wondering, have you ever had one, and what was it on?



PURE XTC
On a red 1995 Mustang GT & a blck 1998 Ram Air Trans Am convertible.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#2

Never had one. If I get one it will probably say "Foolery". I saw this one on a Jag a couple of years ago: 6SB4XS. I always liked that one.
Reply
#3

Snarg

OLD FART
1978 CHEVY SILVERADO?

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#4

Jdub Wrote:Snarg

OLD FART
1978 CHEVY SILVERADO?


:rant:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

I saw a red Viper once with the license 'BAD ASP'
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:Never had one. If I get one it will probably say "Foolery". I saw this one on a Jag a couple of years ago: 6SB4XS. I always liked that one.


Sweet.
Reply
#7

Fuck that shit.. just think if you were ever to do something illegal(just sayin')..... Vanity plates are the easiest thing to remember. It's alot easier to remember say "devi" then it is "9pv164".

:fuckYou:
Reply
#8

About a month ago I saw this license plate that read "2Cute". So I pulled up allong side to take a peak. YIKES!! Somebody must borrowed that car.
Reply
#9

My better half wanted to get a license plate that said "Holla." And then he wanted me to get a license plate that said "Holla Back."

This did not happen.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#10

Not a vanity plate per se, but I have Boston Bruins "Invest in Youth Hockey" plates on my car.

'sup NHL? Sad

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

what is NHL??
Confusedcratch:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

I can't recall exactly what it stands for. Ask Banana.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

Never Here League

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

Devious Wrote:Fuck that shit.. just think if you were ever to do something illegal(just sayin')..... Vanity plates are the easiest thing to remember. It's alot easier to remember say "devi" then it is "9pv164".
Drive something fast enough that they don't see it. Cool

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#15

Jdub Wrote:Drive something fast enough that they don't see it. Cool

steal a set of plates. it's easier.
Reply
#16

snarg Wrote::rant:

For you snarg

[Image: license_20050517060350_65695.jpg]

Just incase you wanted to try it out.
Reply
#17

Somebody should find a license plate generator on the internet for us to abuse.

TIA
Reply
#18

VitaminE Wrote:Somebody should find a license plate generator on the internet for us to abuse.

TIA


Dont say I never gave you anything.
Reply
#19

VitaminE Wrote:Somebody should find a license plate generator on the internet for us to abuse.

TIA


Gee, I wonder how our corporate network gets flooded with viruses? We wouldn't want to negatively impact Stacy's persuit of the minesweeper hight score. Why don't you just wait until you get home, I'm sure AOL has a keyword for this. If you cant find one, just use the keyword 'spyware' and save yourself some time.

You'rrrrrrrrre Welcome!
Reply
#20

I tried to get one that said URALLGAY but it was too many letters.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
06-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
05-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Charon
03-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
02-07-2005, 10:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)