Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

List the person at UJ that you think sucks

FrEaK Wrote:Hmm.. LFC or whatever your name is, you hate me because I flirted with Christy and I knew it fucking drove you crazy. Fuck that, I take back all those cool things I said about, you can go fuck yourself. I'm glad you left UJ. You're the biggest attention whore and a fucking crybaby because Christy doesn't pay attention to you that much.

Now THIS made me laugh. :loool:

Anyone have that pic of Freak handy? Post it next to one of LFC and we can squash any ideas that LFC would have been worried about Freak's flirting with one of his friends.

Oh, and I DON'T mean the picture of the penis that Freak tried to pass off as his.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply

paybacksare Wrote:So CJ thinks I'm a cunt. Mildly interesting. Next he'll be calling me fat, ugly and stupid. Something will undoubtably come up in reference to my political leanings being different from his. And perhaps he'll call my boyfriend and my friends assholes, again.

He'll call me an attention whore, and then will go on and on about his testicles being the cornerstone of perfection while ensuring that we've all seen many of his pictures so we can tell him how, um, good-looking he is.

I'm sure I've left something out. He'll let me know.

Your retort was well thought out and intelligent. I'm very surprised that came from someone over here. Good job. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Really, that was a complement
Reply

She's still a cunt.
Reply

Sec8 Wrote:Your retort was well thought out and intelligent. I'm very surprised that came from someone over here. Good job. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Really, that was a complement


"Compliment"....just something I thought you should see while talking about intelligence. Carry on.
Reply

FrEaK Wrote:She's still a cunt.


And your smack is terrible...so what now?
Reply

I'd get into defending myself. But I feel no need here.

Blondie, I showed up here to see what Horse was up to.
Reply

Skulker Wrote:I'd get into defending myself. But I feel no need here.

Blondie, I showed up here to see what Horse was up to.


Horse is one cool dood. Good for you!
Reply

paybacksare Wrote:Now THIS made me laugh. :loool:

Anyone have that pic of Freak handy? Post it next to one of LFC and we can squash any ideas that LFC would have been worried about Freak's flirting with one of his friends.

Oh, and I DON'T mean the picture of the penis that Freak tried to pass off as his.

I'm not giving you nearly enough credit...BWAAAAHAAAAAAAA.....funny shit.
Reply

Sec8 Wrote:Your retort was well thought out and intelligent. I'm very surprised that came from someone over here. Good job. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Really, that was a complement

Confusedcratch:
This is PBA. I post over at UJ as well. Well thought out and intelligent posts are actually something I do like to put into practice for the most part on both boards.

Unless the topic is lunch, and then ya'll know you're going to get a glimpse into the world of bulemia. :pizza:

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply

Skulker Wrote:I'd get into defending myself. But I feel no need here.

Blondie, I showed up here to see what Horse was up to.


Okay Skulker...take the boys back with you if you can...TIA....
Reply

Wow, you really get amuse so easily by whiny cunty fucktards like PBA. Funny she thinks she has the best ass around... Have fun here, it's so awesome that you and LFC are gone from UJ for good. God-speed.
Reply

FrEaK Wrote:She's still a cunt.

And you're still a pudgy faced little boy who gets off on the idea that e-girls might really like him!

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply

FrEaK Wrote:Wow, you really get amuse so easily by whiny cunty fucktards like PBA. Funny she thinks she has the best ass around... Have fun here, it's so awesome that you and LFC are gone from UJ for good. God-speed.


Bye, thanks for giving me a good laugh tonight! Stop again soon!


Best friends forever,
mt
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Okay Skulker...take the boys back with you if you can...TIA....

Can I stay and play?
Reply

Try again.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Okay Skulker...take the boys back with you if you can...TIA....
Stay here. TIA
Reply

FrEaK Wrote:Try again.


The first time she burnt you must not have took?
Reply

Well it's been fun but I can only lower myself so far.
Reply

drinkerofbeer Wrote:Stay here. TIA


Finally! He shows! Will he still puss out and have his boys jump in for him?
Reply

Sec8 Wrote:Well it's been fun but I can only lower myself so far.


Thanks for the nut cleaning!

love always,
mt
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
If one more person
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by CT280
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-21-2008, 12:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)