Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fuck Vegas
#1

I won nothing. NOTHING. I didn't even see anyone famous. It was stupidly hot.
Reply
#2

Riveting story.


Sin

WGAF
Reply
#3

That's one of the reasons I don't go to Vegas. The other would be the Insane amounts of Cigarette smoke. I can't stand that shit.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:I won nothing. NOTHING. I didn't even see anyone famous. It was stupidly hot.

that's what ya get for going outdoors

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:I won nothing. NOTHING. I didn't even see anyone famous. It was stupidly hot.

That's cause you're a dumb bitch.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#6

Has anyone seen Spork?
Reply
#7

i recommend the ignore function
this will guarantee you will not see him

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

I lived there for a spell when I was younger. Good place to visit, not so much fun to live.
Reply
#9

Nana, don't go to Vegas in the summer, silly.
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:I lived there for a spell

i laughed.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#11

hey nana

:wub:


I missed you!
Reply
#12

This poll belongs on UJ
Reply
#13

you did it wrong.
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:I won nothing. NOTHING. I didn't even see anyone famous. It was stupidly hot.

what happens in Vegas stay in Vegas....I mean your money comes to Vegas and it stays in Vegas.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:I won nothing. NOTHING. I didn't even see anyone famous. It was stupidly hot.

How things change over three years! My luck is slowly improving.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:How things change over three years! My luck is slowly improving.

Very slowly! $25 isn't much to brag about .

:fuckYou:
Reply
#17

Devious Wrote:Very slowly! $25 isn't much to brag about .

:confused: It only took 2 minutes. I made more than high class escorts at that rate! I've whored for free, so ya know.....this seems HUGE.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote::confused: It only took 2 minutes. I made more than high class escorts at that rate! I've whored for free, so ya know.....this seems HUGE.

And well worth it.:$

:fuckYou:
Reply
#19

Vegas rules.If you can't get laid there you should cut your dick off.I swear I'm getting around to calling you slightly overweight chick from North Jersey!

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by CT280
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Stuff to fuck
VitaminE
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-20-2010, 05:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)