Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Will Be Kicking Some Ass At XBox Live!
#1

Hopefully I'll get it hooked up tomorrow. Give me your screen name or whatever and I'll add you to my buddy list if that's an option.

Then I will murder you at the game of your choice. Thanks.
Reply
#2

Please don't tell wahoo how to use his Xbox to play online. TIA.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#3

paybacksare Wrote:Please don't tell wahoo how to use his Xbox to play online. TIA.

Too late.
Reply
#4

:rant:

Actually, good call. It'll keep him distracted...

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#5

If I had an XBox I would be ISU and kill you .
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:Hopefully I'll get it hooked up tomorrow. Give me your screen name or whatever and I'll add you to my buddy list if that's an option.

Then I will murder you at the game of your choice. Thanks.

man up fukker

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:If I had an XBox I would be ISU and kill you .


If they release NCAA '06 for Turbo Grafix 16 I'll give you a call.
Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:man up fukker

Did I not start this fuckin' thread? I will anhil8 (sp?) you.
Reply
#9

You suck.
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:Did I not start this fuckin' thread? I will anhil8 (sp?) you.


who stated it then? ^^^^ keep dreaming.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

Awe, I would love to play, but I hacked my xbox and can't play xbox live Sad

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#12

get clay to play also....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

TomFoolery Wrote:If they release NCAA '06 for Turbo Grafix 16 I'll give you a call.
I think I still have my old Turbo Grafix somewhere. Rack Bonk.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

My handle is 'Sweaty Nutbag' for anyone interested in getting destroyed at NCAA Football '06 or MLB 2005.
Reply
#15

Michman Wrote:get clay to play also....

I fucking suck at Football games. My rating on Halo2 is 1, I just don't have the time to play that shit right now. Foolery, my nic is Brave33...send me a voice message or some shit, you can talk dirty to me that way.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

cLaY Wrote:I fucking suck at Football games. My rating on Halo2 is 1, I just don't have the time to play that shit right now. Foolery, my nic is Brave33...send me a voice message or some shit, you can talk dirty to me that way.

Cool.


Bump for G$D and the Wicked Ghey Bostonian Goat.
Reply
#17

I heart football games, but do not have xbox live. Sad

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

WoolyGoat Wrote:I heart football games, but do not have xbox live. Sad

If the EA Sports Playstation deal happens X-Box's football is gonna suck.
Reply
#19

I will have my 5 year old hand you your ass.
Reply
#20

No shit...haven't heard about that deal.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
02-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
09-11-2008, 06:48 PM
Last Post by Sassy
07-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Last Post by Sassy
04-11-2008, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Sassy
02-07-2008, 08:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)