Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

No Drugs For Slurker
#1

Slurker was planning on tweaking this weekend. But my guy recently got married. I called last night and he said to call back today. His wife picked up. Phone conversation:
Me: Hey its me S*#%@, yo husband home?
Bitch: No, whos this?
Me: Like I said, S#$$%
Bitch: No, he aint selling no more, could you please stop calling here?
Me :fuckYou: ...BITCH, I just want some tweaks, not your man. Get over it.
Bitch: -CLICK-
I hate married, uptight bitches. I just want some drugs bitch, you can keep your man. I hope she gets anally raped by a rabid, flea infested dog.
:mad:

:finger:
Reply
#2

well, at least there is no shortage of drug dealers
good luck on finding a good one

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

ah shit it's always troublesome when you got to find new furnishers
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:ah shit it's always troublesome when you got to find new furnishers

SO TRUE!! frustruating indeed

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:well, at least there is no shortage of drug dealers
good luck on finding a good one

Yeah, the problem is finding a good one. Maybe I should go back to school and look. Screw real estate and money, I need me some drugs.

:finger:
Reply
#6

good ones are hard to find
condolences on losing your man
and good luck in your quest

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

snarg Wrote:good ones are hard to find
condolences on losing your man
and good luck in your quest

Thanks! ... I got lost for a minute looking at your dick wagging...

:finger:
Reply
#8

it is your ticket to the bandwagon Wink

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

snarg Wrote:it is your ticket to the bandwagon Wink

Do I keep looking or can I touch it?

:finger:
Reply
#10

don't fold or mutilate, but please fondle

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

Barf.
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Barf.

I love you. Don't barf, touch it with me too.

:finger:
Reply
#13

My eyes have already touched it. That's all he gets.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-21-2022, 03:54 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
07-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Last Post by Paddy
03-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-06-2005, 03:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)