Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ask Flumper Anything

Rack!
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:Which avatar that I've used to you like the most?
I kind of like the one you have now. It fits you.
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:Which magazines do you subscribe to?
I only subscribe to Forbes. One of my suppliers sends me Concrete Constructor.
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:Do you have a 365 day or 12 month calendar in your office?
12 month. On the wall. Very large. I tear off the months and tape the preceeding month beside the current month. While entering bills and stuff it helps to see last month and this month concurrently.
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:How do you prepare a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Everyone has their own way of doing it, I'd like to hear yours?
I like lots of peanut butter. Really thick on one side of wheat bread. Then I get the grape jelly in the squeeze plastic container. You don't need a knife. I put the jelly on the other piece of bread and then combine them. I don't like a lot of jelly. Just enough to keep myself from choking to death trying to swallow the peanut butter plug.
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:What operating system do you have on your home PC?
I have no idea. Windows?
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:Do you think I should reset my post count? It's getting kinda high again.
wgaf
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got an email. Should I check it now?
Yes, and click the links and load all attachments.
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Good then. All is well.


Flumper answer this: What is the most times you've had sex in one 24 hour period with a woman?
Wow. tough question. It was several. Like maybe 10 or so. But with the same person.
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:There sure are a lot of members reading this thread right now. Your thoughts?
I think that the fact that Mars was supposed to be passing the closest to the earth in a bazillion years last year was a clever plot cooked up by the telescope industry to sell cheap telescopes.
Reply

Have you had sex with 2 or more different people in a 24 hour period?
Reply

Bill Wrote:what is the purpose of reseting your post count?
The purpose of resetting the post count is a way to make the number smaller.
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:What 3 Stooges short is your favorite?
Get your feet off me.
I don't got my feet on you, you got your feet on me.
I said, get the feet off....
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:Did I even ask? If so, please post a link and/or PM. If you have the PM I grant you permission to post it here. Thanks.
You asked. I'm banned and can't post the link.
Reply

Bill Wrote:would flumper like me more if I banned mich for banning him?
I could not like you more.
Reply

Michman Wrote:What a puss. He tells me to quit being a pussy then complains.....
This is not a question. Please try again.
Reply

PurpleHaze Wrote:Have you had sex with 2 or more different people in a 24 hour period?
Yes.
Reply

Have I come at a bad time?
[Image: 272.jpg]

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply

Major Private Wrote:Have I come at a bad time?
[Image: 272.jpg]
You posting that picture never gets old. Seriously.
Reply

Ok thanks.

I printed it out, and put it in a random desk drawer at a clients site heehee

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)