Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ask Flumper Anything

Do you sometimes skip a shower on the weekends if you really don't have too much going on?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply

Do you still have all the body parts you were born with?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply

Reckon Shadrach was buzzed tonight?
:420: :yay:

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply

Hot or not
Fem?
Suzy?
BEW?
Pepsi?
PAB?
PH?
Faireydust?
Banana?
Blondie?
Velvet?

Please fill in who I missed
Reply

Shadrach Wrote:How many times did you poop today?
once
Reply

Shadrach Wrote:Have you ever had athletes foot? If so, how did you treat it?
yes. i used a powder and kept my feet dry. after having it, i made sure to always dry my feet thoroughly after a shower.
Reply

Good questions, shadrach.
Reply

Should I get a new av?
Reply

Shadrach Wrote:Has your daughter ever brought tears to your eyes? If so, why?
Yes. We had a lady come to our house one time and ask if she could mow our yard. She was hispanic and very nice. At that time I was mowing and edging myself, but I had less and less time to keep it on a good schedule. Anway, she told me that her husband had been laid off and they were doing this to make money while he was out of work. She told me the price and it seemed very reasonable.

The first evening they showed up it was her and her husband and their son. The son was about the same age as my daughter. My daughter watched as they all worked. The little boy would rake and fill bags with grass clippings. I could tell that she wanted to play with him, but he was too busy. After several weeks, my daughter managed to make friends with him and would get him to play ball or some other game in addition to him helping his parents work in the yard.

I remember watching her teach the boy how to ride her bike. He had never been on a bicycle before and he really enjoyed learning to ride hers. His mother would watch him while she trimmed the bushes or raked behind her husband. She thanked me many times for letting her son play with my daughter.

One week-end my wife and I decided to go for a bike ride through the neighborhood. We called for my daughter to come and go with us. Suprisingly, she didn't want to go. I pressed her and she finally came down the stairs. I went to the garage and started getting the bikes out. But hers was not there. I called for her and she came outside. I asked where she left her bike. She just shook her head and told me she didn't know. I looked all around the yard and finally she came up to me. She said, "Daddy, don't be mad at me. I gave my bike to Juan. He told me that he had a birthday last week and when I asked him what he got, he said that he didn't get anything. I felt bad for him."
Reply

Shadrach Wrote:Have you ever hurt a member of your family in a fit of rage?
Fuck yeah!
Reply

Shadrach Wrote:What's your stance on drunk driving?
Not a big fan.
Reply

Shadrach Wrote:Are you comfortable being naked around other hetero men, like in a locker room?
Certainly.
Reply

Shadrach Wrote:Have you ever farted in church and not been able to control your laughter afterwards?
No. But I was once at a banquet and with a group of about 15 couples. One of the guys had an electronic fart box. The box was placed under the chair of one of the guys that was with us. Another guy had the remote. During the prayer, he began to hit the button. It was very loud and a ring of two tables deep around our table could hear it. Everyone was laughing and trying to hide their laughter. The prayer took several minutes.
Reply

Shadrach Wrote:How much alcohol do you consume in a week?
Well, that depends greatly on the week-end plans. I would say it would vary from a case of beer a week to maybe two cases. More if hunting is involved.
Reply

Shadrach Wrote:Has your daughter ever seen you drunk?
Yes, but she wouldn't have known. I don't generally get really wasted even when I am intoxicated.
Reply

Shadrach Wrote:If you had a son would you support his choice to become a homosexual?
Absolutely not. I would kick him in his cunt.
Reply

Shadrach Wrote:Do you sometimes skip a shower on the weekends if you really don't have too much going on?
No. I have to have a shower in the morning. If my house was on fire, I would probably get up and take a shower before escaping.
Reply

Shadrach Wrote:Do you still have all the body parts you were born with?
Well, aside from a few bone screws and some surgeries for that, I can't think of anything that I have lost. Never had my tonsils out or even my wisdom teeth pulled.
Reply

Major Private Wrote:Reckon Shadrach was buzzed tonight?
:420: :yay:
I have no idea.
Reply

Hot or not
Fem? Absolutely
Suzy? Very
BEW? Very hot
Pepsi? Actually, she is very cute.
PAB? I don't think I know what she looks like. She has a great personality though.
PH? Very hot. I have lusted for her more than once.
Faireydust? No idea. I would do her in a deer camp.
Banana? Absolutely
Blondie? Yes
Velvet? No idea. She is into porn, so I am gonna say yes.

Funny, only hot chics come to IT. Lucky us.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)