Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Merry Christmas to all the dudes and dudettes out there !
#1

Leaving tommorrow for venice, leaving work now

:yay: :yay: :yay:

hugs, felicity, joy, hapiness, nice and stuff all :hug:
Reply
#2

i hate being stuck in ohio...
Reply
#3

Have a great trip & Merry Christmas Ntype!!!!
Reply
#4

Venice Californina?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

nope Venice Italy :d
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:Leaving tommorrow for venice, leaving work now

:yay: :yay: :yay:

hugs, felicity, joy, hapiness, nice and stuff all :hug:


Rbay!


Damagedone Wrote:i hate being stuck in ohio...
You'll get no sympathy from me.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-03-2024, 11:01 AM
Last Post by who
12-30-2019, 03:16 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-21-2016, 11:06 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 01:01 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-26-2011, 08:51 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by quint
01-21-2010, 06:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)