Her and fem should make fast friends.
I think it would be great to have someone to relay first hand accounts of your constant rejection by the fairer sex.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Those tattoo's are questionable to say the least.I estimate her weight at 145 based on seeing her from knee down.Am I close?
See You In Toledo
Nice tats. Where'd you meet this chick?
WabbitofChaos
Unregistered
I'd love to jump around like a goddamned circus monkey and amuse you all on my first post but I'm sick, dying and hopped up on Nyquil.
Good guess on the weight, I'm about 145-155 but I'm 5'11 so fucking bite me.
I'm a triple Sagitarius, I enjoy Hasidic Jewish rap, tattoos (and mine rock so double bite it) and Classical Languages.
Fire away :cowboy:
Fliends of TF rarely perform to expectation. Oli-Dogg has been the only quality TF recuit.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
WabbitofChaos Wrote:I'd love to jump around like a goddamned circus monkey and amuse you all on my first post but I'm sick, dying and hopped up on Nyquil.
Good guess on the weight, I'm about 145-155 but I'm 5'11 so fucking bite me.
I'm a triple Sagitarius, I enjoy Hasidic Jewish rap, tattoos (and mine rock so double bite it) and Classical Languages.
Fire away :cowboy:
Hi Wabbit!
You must not be feeling well cause on UJ I always thought you were kind of funny, not ill-tempered, lol. I've been wondering what your avatar was. Nice tats.
Welcome to IT.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Vitamin E Wrote:Sorry, I thought they were Bill trolls.
You still haven't figured out who's running the BEW trool.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
145 - 155
I guess thats like saying I'm 195 - 210
WabbitofChaos
Unregistered
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Hi Wabbit!
You must not be feeling well cause on UJ I always thought you were kind of funny, not ill-tempered, lol. I've been wondering what your avatar was. Nice tats.
Welcome to IT.
I am a little under the weather, what with dying and all. A little clue as to how I might remember you from UJ? And thanks for the welcome.