Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm Trying To Get My Fliend "WabbitOfChaos" Posting Here
#1

This broad is the tits! She's smart as a motherfucker, cute (it lasts longer), and listens to hip hop and metal. She's got 21 pairs of slip-on Vans too. Check out one of her tats:



[Image: andy-tattoos038.jpg]

Stop lurking and introduce yourself. Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

Her and fem should make fast friends.
Reply
#3

I think it would be great to have someone to relay first hand accounts of your constant rejection by the fairer sex.
Reply
#4

Those tattoo's are questionable to say the least.I estimate her weight at 145 based on seeing her from knee down.Am I close?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Nice tats. Where'd you meet this chick?
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Those tattoo's are questionable to say the least.I estimate her weight at 145 based on seeing her from knee down.Am I close?

You finally use an apostrophe but put it in the wrong place. At least you're trying.

The tat was featured in International Tattoo Magazine (November 2005 issue). I have no idea how much she weighs.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

PurpleHaze Wrote:Nice tats. Where'd you meet this chick?

The bar. We fucked.



Edit: Just kidding, baby. I saw a post of hers at UJ that had some lyrics to a song by The Pharcyde and decided to say "hello".

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

TomFoolery Wrote:The bar. We fucked.



Edit: Just kidding, baby. I saw a post of hers at UJ that had some lyrics to a song by The Pharcyde and decided to say "hello".

:wub:
Reply
#9

I'd love to jump around like a goddamned circus monkey and amuse you all on my first post but I'm sick, dying and hopped up on Nyquil.

Good guess on the weight, I'm about 145-155 but I'm 5'11 so fucking bite me.

I'm a triple Sagitarius, I enjoy Hasidic Jewish rap, tattoos (and mine rock so double bite it) and Classical Languages.

Fire away :cowboy:
Reply
#10

WabbitofChaos Wrote:Good guess on the weight, I'm about 145-155 but I'm 5'11 so fucking bite me.

I am a god.Ladies post your knee down pics and prepare to be amazed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Fliends of TF rarely perform to expectation. Oli-Dogg has been the only quality TF recuit.
Reply
#12

WabbitofChaos Wrote:I'd love to jump around like a goddamned circus monkey and amuse you all on my first post but I'm sick, dying and hopped up on Nyquil.

Good guess on the weight, I'm about 145-155 but I'm 5'11 so fucking bite me.

I'm a triple Sagitarius, I enjoy Hasidic Jewish rap, tattoos (and mine rock so double bite it) and Classical Languages.

Fire away :cowboy:


Hi Wabbit!

You must not be feeling well cause on UJ I always thought you were kind of funny, not ill-tempered, lol. I've been wondering what your avatar was. Nice tats.

Welcome to IT.
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:Fliends of TF rarely perform to expectation. Oli-Dogg has been the only quality TF recuit.

SanDog? PurpleHaze?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#14

TomFoolery Wrote:SanDog? PurpleHaze?


Sorry, I thought they were Bill trolls.
Reply
#15

Vitamin E Wrote:Sorry, I thought they were Bill trolls.

Ouch!
Reply
#16

PurpleHaze Wrote:Ouch!

:lol2:
Reply
#17

Vitamin E Wrote:Sorry, I thought they were Bill trolls.

You still haven't figured out who's running the BEW trool.
Reply
#18

145 - 155

I guess thats like saying I'm 195 - 210
Reply
#19

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Hi Wabbit!

You must not be feeling well cause on UJ I always thought you were kind of funny, not ill-tempered, lol. I've been wondering what your avatar was. Nice tats.

Welcome to IT.

I am a little under the weather, what with dying and all. A little clue as to how I might remember you from UJ? And thanks for the welcome.
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You still haven't figured out who's running the BEW trool.

Who ever it is, he loves cock pics!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
05-07-2008, 02:33 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Last Post by who
08-06-2007, 03:20 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Last Post by Major Private
01-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Last Post by PCM
01-24-2007, 07:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)