Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Clay - pot smoking question
#1

If Tom had a lit joint hanging out of his ass, could you suck his cock hard enough to keep the cherry bright?
Reply
#2

a friend was askin'
Reply
#3

like any other chick, i'd never touch Foolery's dick

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:like any other chick, i'd never touch Foolery's dick

I'd venture to guess a starving "MeatBreath" would pass on his shit.
Reply
#5

I'd totally do it!!

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#6

fem Wrote:I'd totally do it!!

:hug:


I hate the rest of you assholes and wish death upon you.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote::hug:


I hate the rest of you assholes and wish death upon you.

SHe'll probably stand you up dood

PS. You know me, I totally suck on your penis, I'm just trying to look tough.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:SHe'll probably stand you up dood

PS. You know me, I totally suck on your penis, I'm just trying to look tough.

You should come to Europe with me.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:You should come to Europe with me.

I really want to. When are you going again, I don't remember anything.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:I really want to. When are you going again, I don't remember anything.

April 7nd-23st. We can share a bed to cut down expenses.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

TomFoolery Wrote:April 7nd-23st. We can share a bed to cut down expenses.

There's the problem, not the bed sharing, but the amount of days you'll be visiting. I can't get that much time off work. I should just quit.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

Take 3 days off and come to Wisconsin. We can burn some good weed, eat at a Bavarian restaurant or two, and spoon the rest of the time. It's a decent alternative, no?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

So apparently not getting any in a while can make a guy go gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:So apparently not getting any in a while can make a guy go gay.

I said spoon, not fuck.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#15

TomFoolery Wrote:Take 3 days off and come to Wisconsin. We can burn some good weed, eat at a Bavarian restaurant or two, and spoon the rest of the time. It's a decent alternative, no?

I was thinking maybe go up there, I could hit on chicks for you, smoke so good tr33s, maybe meet up with VitaminE on one day, and spend the rest of the time spunking on your roommates treasured items.


oh yeah, we could post on IT naked together on a friday night too.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

TomFoolery Wrote:I said spoon, not fuck.

when did semen sampling become a definition for spooning??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)