01-13-2006, 11:29 PM
If Tom had a lit joint hanging out of his ass, could you suck his cock hard enough to keep the cherry bright?
cLaY Wrote:like any other chick, i'd never touch Foolery's dick
fem Wrote:I'd totally do it!!
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
TomFoolery Wrote::hug:
I hate the rest of you assholes and wish death upon you.
cLaY Wrote:SHe'll probably stand you up dood
PS. You know me, I totally suck on your penis, I'm just trying to look tough.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
TomFoolery Wrote:You should come to Europe with me.
cLaY Wrote:I really want to. When are you going again, I don't remember anything.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
TomFoolery Wrote:April 7nd-23st. We can share a bed to cut down expenses.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
BIRD33 Wrote:So apparently not getting any in a while can make a guy go gay.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
TomFoolery Wrote:Take 3 days off and come to Wisconsin. We can burn some good weed, eat at a Bavarian restaurant or two, and spoon the rest of the time. It's a decent alternative, no?
TomFoolery Wrote:I said spoon, not fuck.