Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Failure to Suck CJ's Cock Results in Firings

TomFoolery Wrote:"You're not good at this. Log out."

-JimmyPop

I'm thinking it will be more like...


Yea your so cool. or Man you take this shit seriously.

-Jimmypop(logout)(login Cf thread "whats the last thing you repaired")

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Stop eating sugar pussy and you'll be ok.WAAAA!!!! I have a managable disease!!!


Finally, this is the first funny thing I have seen you post.
Reply

Jabroni Wrote:Finally, this is the first funny thing I have seen you post.

We're still waiting for your first.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm thinking it will be more like...


Yea your so cool. or Man you take this shit seriously.

-Jimmypop(logout)(login Cf thread "whats the last thing you repaired")

I've actually seen him use "Man, I want to be like you" as a response after someone backed up his stool with their boot.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:I've actually seen him use "Man, I want to be like you" as a response after someone backed up his stool with their boot.

Thats the universal forum board white flag.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats the universal forum board white flag.

Check it:

TomFoolery Wrote:
FrEaK316 Wrote:
TheBullDog Wrote:
FrEaK316 Wrote:
TheBullDog Wrote:
FrEaK316 Wrote:
TheBullDog Wrote:You do know it will stunt your growth, right. Now you'll never mature.

Yes, I'm short. Save the lame jokes for Horse. He's good at them.
And you don't understand English

No. Will you teach me?
I'll try.

Growth does not always mean to get bigger/taller. It can mean to go from being, say, young to an adult. In my post earlier, I made sure to add the sentence about you never maturing so you would know that I did not go for a height joke. Now I know this was lost on you, but others will find humor in it and at your expense. It makes for a double bonus for me.

Now that's all I'm going to burden you with tonight. First day of class and all. Go home. Dink some warm milk and go to bed, you're still a growing
boy

You're so cool. When I grown, I so want to be like you.

Freak, you know I don't like you. And really, it's only because I think your posts are shit.

You've got roughly 15K cumulative replies across various internet forums, yet it seems like you've only used the same 4 or 5 tired retorts to insults that you set yourself up for--even when it is apparent that others put time, effort, and thought into their posts. Your keyboard diarrhea usually kills any kind of momentum a thread could gain, as you beat it into submission with your fists of mediocrity until it's only fit for a Hall of Shame.

You've been hindering the progress of originality here for far too long now. Fuck you for that.






P.S. You should quit smoking.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply

The BullDog is $$$

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Quote:You've got roughly 15K cumulative replies across various internet forums, yet it seems like you've only used the same 4 or 5 tired retorts to insults that you set yourself up for--even when it is apparent that others put time, effort, and thought into their posts. Your keyboard diarrhea usually kills any kind of momentum a thread could gain, as you beat it into submission with your fists of mediocrity until it's only fit for a Hall of Shame.

:lool: Fuck! Rack it!
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool: Fuck! Rack it!

agreed!

you know this one time Foolery told me he takes notes of shit he should post when he's not logged on. i'll never go that far.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

cLaY Wrote:agreed!

you know this one time Foolery told me he takes notes of shit he should post when he's not logged on. i'll never go that far.

I'll bet the front seat of his Geo is covered in sticky notes of clever come backs that he thinks of from things we have said about him in threads.
Reply

Who takes a pen and paper to a Cubs game?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'll bet the front seat of his Geo...
A+!

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply

Please note that I did not bring a pen and pad to Wrigley. I was mackin' on females at the Cubs game while those other losers were staring at ntype's butt and giggling.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:Please note that I did not bring a pen and pad to Wrigley. I was mackin' on females at the Cubs game while those other losers were staring at ntype's butt and giggling.


You got laid right?Otherwise whats the difference.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:You got laid right?Otherwise whats the difference.
Yes, I did get laid. Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:Yes, I did get laid. Thanks.


I thought the odds were in my favor.Nice job.

See You In Toledo
Reply

So, Tom met up with some men he met on the internet and got laid?
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So, Tom met up with some men he met on the internet and got laid?
That's one way of saying it.

Another way of saying it would be that Tom met up with some motherfuckers from the internet and ditched them to go back to the hotel room of a brawd he met two hours earlier.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply

145 LBS high or low?

See You In Toledo
Reply

TomFoolery Wrote:a brawd he met two hours earlier.

I look at her picture occasionally.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)