Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Failure to Suck CJ's Cock Results in Firings

BIRD33 Wrote:So are you going to post anybodys info or was this a big waste of time?
I gotta be careful with Sheriff Bill keeping watch. Maybe I'll start by posting his first name.
Reply

Lous_dog Wrote:Why don't you tell us how it's done. Obviously you know all about it.
FTR I'm not disputing this.
Glad you asked. Is this okay to post, Sheriff Bill?
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:I gotta be careful with Sheriff Bill keeping watch. Maybe I'll start by posting his first name.

Who gives a fuck anyway,quit fucking up this thread with your boring bullshit faggot.

P.S. You forgot the gangsta character you came as after your 3rd post.Nice job shithead.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:You tell him BIRD33.

I never claimed to be good at this. however, I also didn't show up 39 pages, 4 1/2 days, and around 7 bad trolls too late to the party and try to act like I picked out all the music. this isn't going to end well, and nobody's even going to laugh AT you because you're that fucking stupid
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:I gotta be careful with Sheriff Bill keeping watch. Maybe I'll start by posting his first name.


:loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

[Image: dead_horse_2.jpg]
Reply

So much for the HOF.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

what? Wrote:I never claimed to be good at this. however, I also didn't show up 39 pages, 4 1/2 days, and around 7 bad trolls too late to the party and try to act like I picked out all the music. this isn't going to end well, and nobody's even going to laugh AT you because you're that fucking stupid
Calm down. There are other threads for you to check out. Go away.
Reply

Paddy Wrote:So much for the HOF.
Viewing this thread: Character Assassin, HMMMMMM, Lous_dog, what?, CT280, Paddy, Ru$$el, BIRD33, Bill, Pong, Guest, Guest, Guest
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:Viewing this thread: Character Assassin, HMMMMMM, Lous_dog, what?, CT280, Paddy, Ru$$el, BIRD33, Bill, Pong, Guest, Guest, Guest

Same as if you posted your tits.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:Calm down. There are other threads for you to check out. Go away.

I read them all already.


this would be a great time for me to jump up and down on my keyboard screaming "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO FUCKING CALM DOWN!!! :rant:"


><
Reply

Well, fuck Bill. He read the post and won't comment. If he bans me, then he bans me.

And BIRD33, I dropped the gangsta talk because I'm really not black. Can you believe it? I just use the black guy av. I know, its dopey.

Well, back to Lou Dog's question. The way CJ reads the Private Messages is he makes a backup of the board. Then he takes the backup board offline and everyone is left posting in the live board. He can then go into the backup board and change passwords and then log into accounts and read anything he wants. He does this regularly, especially to certain people.
Reply

Paddy Wrote:Same as if you posted your tits.
Trust me, I could post some tits. They just wouldn't be mine.
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:Well, back to Lou Dog's question. The way CJ reads the Private Messages is he makes a backup of the board. Then he takes the backup board offline and everyone is left posting in the live board. He can then go into the backup board and change passwords and then log into accounts and read anything he wants. He does this regularly, especially to certain people.


I've heard this from more than one person. Leeman, can this be done?
Reply

Lous_dog Wrote:I've heard this from more than one person. Leeman, can this be done?
Yeah, it can be done. But I'll be glad to hear Lee back it up. Ntype can probably back it up, he knows the boards.
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:Yeah, it can be done. But I'll be glad to hear Lee back it up. Ntype can probably back it up, he knows the boards.

That's an awfull lot of work just to get at a couple of PMs so you can fuel your ego......it's actually kinda sad if you have to go to such extremes to justify your real life existance..
Reply

Bill Wrote:That's an awfull lot of work just to get at a couple of PMs so you can fuel your ego......it's actually kinda sad if you have to go to such extremes to justify your real life existance..
Yes, for a board like IT no one would be interested.

Can you imagine if CJ was reading everything that you ever wrote to someone by PM. Any pictures, any comments, any links. He would have them all.
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:Yes, for a board like IT no one would be interested.

Can you imagine if CJ was reading everything that you ever wrote to someone by PM. Any pictures, any comments, any links. He would have them all.

Actually I wouldn't care. It is after all just the internet and I do have a life outside of a message board.
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:Yes, for a board like IT no one would be interested.

Can you imagine if CJ was reading everything that you ever wrote to someone by PM. Any pictures, any comments, any links. He would have them all.

Who fucking cares?You seem to think this matters to anybody.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Character Assassin Wrote:Yes, for a board like IT no one would be interested.

Can you imagine if CJ was reading everything that you ever wrote to someone by PM. Any pictures, any comments, any links. He would have them all.

this is all very helpful, but I don't buy you as a "character assassin". you're more like a "character investigative journalist"


in other news, crazy people think the internet is real life, e-lationships are all the rage, and some golf dyke kissed a trophy that looked like a penis. local weather coming up after these commercials
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)