04-17-2006, 11:30 PM
AnalHamster...go fuck yourself buddy
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
AnalHamster Wrote:I'm not racking this money bode, asswipes.
AnalHamster Wrote:I'm not racking this money bode, asswipes.
BIRD33 Wrote:Tell us more about yourself, friend.
AnalHamster Wrote:23, Londoner, this weeekend I dug up my pet hamster and cleaned off his bones for a desk ornament i'm planning to make.
cLaY Wrote:...such as what was your thought process in selecting AnalHampster as a nic, then using a mouse with an ear on its back as an avatard?
AnalHamster Wrote:I was watching the southpark with lemmiwinks in it. There's no p in hamster, but that's a common mistake, and the mouse with the ear on it's back is the coolest thing ever created by man.
BIRD33 Wrote:So this hamster thing isnt an unimaginative gimmick?I need pics of said dead hamster to verify.
![[Image: Image005.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/nsb103/Image005.jpg)
![[Image: P4160024.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/nsb103/P4160024.jpg)
![[Image: P4160025.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/nsb103/P4160025.jpg)
![[Image: P4160026.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/nsb103/P4160026.jpg)
cLaY Wrote:thanks for the weak spelling smack 10 posts in, faggot.Hey, if you imagine him saying what he did with a British accent, he's kind of funny.
and the coolest thing ever is a tie between Pop Rock and Tang...nothing else is even a close 2nd.
AnalHamster Wrote:It's a hobby.
cLaY Wrote:what...boiling dead rodents?