Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
after his child is born.
anyone hear about this?
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
my buddies thought I was weird because I wanted to use mine for catfish bait..
Stars get to do everything.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Fucking hell, man I just ate lunch. Yecchhhh.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Not true. This was during the Diane Sawyer interview. She asked him if it was true. He deadpanned "Oh, yeah. Of course." Then he laughed and said, "Uh no. Now people are going to think I really want to do that."
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
three eggs
brocoli
cheese
one fresh placenta.
salt, pepper
mix the ingredients cook as usual taste still hot
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
PurpleHaze Wrote:This guy is a nut job.
Has that interview come on TV yet?
Yeah, it was on last weekend. Friday?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?